other travellers have booked this property
Elevator Entrance Large Kitchen
Huge Wrap Around Deck
Views of El Poblado, Parque Lleras
Master Bedroom
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ken2233
Miami
“DO NOT STAY HERE!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

I wish i could give negative stars, the worst place I have ever stayed at. I paid $250 a day to be hot eaten by Mosquitos and have ants everywhere.I want to start off by saying this 4 bedroom 4 bath was advertised as a "Penthouse" no a.c. it was very hot so we opened the windows/doors and we were eaten alive by bugs.In the morning we were alarmed by the noise of the construction across the street no one mentioned they were building a condo in front.This happened for the seven days we stayed! The bathrooms are deplorable the formica of the vanity are all chipping away and full of ants. In addition, the bathrooms have no hot water it was designed awful for humans as I am 6ft tall and the toilets are miniature and do not stop running the water after you flush. The shower is another obstacle by shower I mean a water pick with no stand so you have to hold the water pick with one hand a try to bathe with the other. I came with a few friends since it was a 4/4 they did one walkthrough and said no way! They stayed at the nearest hotel, I couldn't as I was locked in to the contract of unit and there was no way I was going to get a full refund. The kitchen was another disaster they have 2 coffee makers 1 blender and none worked. It was filthy like it hadn't been cleaned in months they're were still trash from the previous guests you open any cabinets and you have more ants.I payed another cleaning lady to come and clean the unit throughly she was there for hours. It's obvious the owner Joel doesn't know the condition of the unit I doubt anyone can stay here charge $250 a night and have the audacity to call it a "Penthouse". I contacted the owner Joel about the condition of the unit and he just said if I don't like it I could leave so he can have someone else move in.I have been to Medellin many times this is my fourth time during "La Feria de las Flores" but staying at this "Penthouse" ruined my time I will not be back for a while. The only memory I have is the multiple mosquito bites that I have for leaving the windows open because it had no AC.

Travellers are raving about these Medellin hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing