1,000 results
All reviews welcome drink great hotel various breads la provincia airport ride handled the situation four blocks rooms are comfortable and clean top floor wifi worked well upscale neighborhood close to shopping malls mini bar the nearest metro station turkish bath well located hotel average hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I've passed two nice week in this hotel.
Unfortunatelly I discover the terrance just the last days.
Maybe more pubblicity is required.
Services is nice and helps a lot. Just the restaurant need a little bit of respect for not adequate cooking

Room tip: A little more space in the table
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dan2nello
Poblado Hoteles S, Gerente at Hotel Poblado Alejandria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate your stay with us. We are very happy that we have met your expectations and we hope that you will be able to visit us again and to keep us in mind as your lodging option in Medelln.

Poblado Alejandria Hotel

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent three days in Medellin and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in a very nice area of the city and just a short walk from restaurants and shopping. The staff was always courteous and very helpful. They pointed out places to eat and visit and even helped us to get some medicine delivered to the hotel when one of us got sick.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 392edwinr
Poblado Hoteles S, Gerente at Hotel Poblado Alejandria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Edwin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Hotel. We are delighted that you found the hotel to be charming and warm. It was great to hear that our staff were accommodating and did that extra little bit when something else was required.

We hope to welcome you again in this, your home in Medellin.

Poblado Alejandria Hotel

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed in other, far superior places in Medellin that cost less and were rated lower than Poblado Alejandria. Firstly the positives: I found the bed comfortable and the shower was hot, toiletries good. The WiFi worked well and the staff seemed friendly and nice. Negatives: Our rooms were dull and lacking in any warmth, the views were of a wall and a row of houses. My hairdryer didn’t work at all. The noise level during the night was unacceptable- it seemed a number of people ordered room service at 1am and then at 2am on my floor. I was awoken by a loud banging on a nearby door and somebody shouting Ola. Forgivable once but then the maids started making up the rooms at 7.30am, talking in a loud voice, and I did not have a “do not disturb” notice to put on my door. Water was chargeable - normally in European and American hotels you get a complimentary bottle of water - it’s not the price rather the principle. Breakfast was ok, not great and with awful coffee from a flask. The area the hotel is in is nice, quiet and safe and we didn’t mind walking to Poblado and back up the steep hills but a night with no sleep in a (supposedly) 4* hotel is not acceptable. Avoid, there are far nicer hotels in Medellin.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Mariao6
Poblado Hoteles S, Gerente at Hotel Poblado Alejandria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. On behalf of the team at the Hotel we appreciate your kind words regarding some of our services.

We would like to apologize that you did not enjoy your stay this time around mainly due to the noise from our staff as well as from other guest. We have shared your comments with our Housekeeping staff and highlighted the importance of having a adequate tone of voice in order to not distrub the rest and tranquility of our guests.

Regarding the hairdryer, our Maintenance staff checked it and it works perfectly fine. We regularly check the hairdryers to ensure that they are fit for use.

Thank you for helping in the constant pursuit of excellence in service and in our process of continuous improvement. We hope you can visit us again so we can have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Hotel Poblado Alejandria

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I booked this resort based on the ratings others have provided among Trip advisor and other travel sites. This hotel is truly a gem.

As a Las Vegas, Nevada native, hospitality is embedded in our local culture — the best hotels, seamless reservation process, and hosts catering to from the moment you walk on the property to the time you leave. This hotel embodies the true meaning of hospitality— and dare I say— surpassed those I’ve experienced at home in Las Vegas.

I speak very limited Spanish, however a family member is fluent. Each member of the hotel staff— from the concierge and manager, to the chefs— were kind, friendly, and personable. Each made the utmost effort to comprehend and improve my limited Spanish, however we were comforted by their willingness to converse with us in English. Each member of the staff spoke English beautifully, making our hotel stay very comfortable.

The concierge, however, far exceeded our requests of arranging tours by selecting those that were both in English and Spanish, reserving our evening taxis and arranging our transportation to the airport. He greeted us morning, evening and our every return to the hotel asking if we needed any assistance, arrangements or even beverages. I cannot speak highly enough about him!!

If you have the opportunity to visit this charming city of Medellín, make sure you stay here. You’ll have the amenities of a hotel, but feel like you’re staying with family.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alex_Houston2018
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I Liked this hotel before so came back again in May for 3 nights. Large rooms (with great view from higher floors), great value for the price and fairly comfortable beds (for Colombia). Friendly desk, bell desk and restaurant staff. Still get the little bottles of toiletries, including mouthwash!. There is a refrigerator in room, breakfast is good (includes made to order eggs or omelette) and 24 hour room service has a good variety at a reasonable cost. Safe neighborhood. You can walk to nearby Zona Dos Mall which has a nice Carulla supermarket and a range of restaurants (I liked Gordita Arepas). It is up in the hills above Poblada and a steep walk to Ave El Poblado. Taxi to vicinity of SantaFe Mall was only 5000 COP. Tip...rather than have them circle round the block, it's just as easy to be dropped off at the bh Poblado hotel and use the crosswalks. Be sure to go up on the roof if your room doesn't have a good view! Would definitely return here.

Room tip: high floors have a nice view
Date of stay: May 2018