Karen's Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Asbury Park
See available hotels
Crystal Inn(Neptune)
Fernwood Motel(Neptune City)
Hotel Tides(Asbury Park)
  • Pool
The Asbury Hotel(Asbury Park)
Oceanic Inn(Asbury Park)
  • Free Internet
Empress Hotel(Asbury Park)
Albatross Hotel(Ocean Grove)
  • Free Internet
  • Bar/Lounge
Ocean Vista Hotel(Ocean Grove)
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2015

My partner and I stayed at Karen's B&B for 2 nights and it wasn't nearly enough time to enjoy everything. First of all, the king sized bed was INCREDIBLE. I have never slept in a bed more comfortable. Karen's home is peaceful, quiet, clean, and homey. We brought our bicycles which Karen allowed us to lock up in the backyard. I'd highly recommend bringing bikes if you have them. This was awesome! Karen's house is a 10 minute bike ride to the beach and Asbury Park boardwalk. We spent the entire weekend on the beach, and didn't even give ourselves enough time to enjoy the beautiful hot tub in Karen's backyard. There was also a firepit, chickens (!), and comfy outdoor furniture to enjoy breakfast. There's so much to do in Asbury Park. This particular weekend we went to a show at Stone Pony, another at the AP Yacht Club, got a nutella pie at Porta, great coffee at Cafe Volan, and splurged for a crazy good seafood dinner at Pascal & Sabine. Karen was communicative, welcoming, and a total sweetheart. The rates are very affordable especially compared to everything else in the area. I loved staying here and without a doubt will be returning this coming summer, that is if its not totally booked up!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angie b
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My partner and I stayed at Karen's for three nights the home is lovely. Karen was wonderful; the accommodations great. The location was a short distance from everything ($6.00 cab ride or 10-15 minute walk). I've never experienced such a wide variety continental breakfast as offered. We would definitely stay again and plan to return in a couple of weeks

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank hrbeene
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I stayed 3 nights for the Memorial Day Weekend and Karen was extremely friendly and helpful - she set-up the coffee & juice for me before leaving for the beach, gave me directions and did continental breakfast late in the morning. I couldn't recommend a better peaceful, quiet B&B on the Jersey Shore Coast!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I've stayed at many B&Bs and this is definitely one of the best for several reasons:
-Great house, very well maintained and the vibe is very calming
-Plenty of shared common spaces and easy access throughout the house
-Great value and still is an easy and commute within Asbury Park
-Great breakfast spread with premium and gourmet items
-Very friendly hosts; I found Karen & co. to be extremely approachable, informative and attentive while we were in her home
-Common premium products (hair gel, face wash, etc) provided at no charge
-There is shared bathroom but it was very clean throughout the entire stay

If you drive, you should be fine to travel back and forth to the beach front. If you don't drive, the beach front is about a 20 minute walk. I recommend bringing a bike. If you don't want to walk/bike, a cab ride to he beach front is inexpensive (approx. $6)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends