“Amazing Tofu Taco...there is no where else to get one!”

MOGO Korean Fusion Tacos
Ranked #5 of 133 Restaurants in Asbury Park
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A casual Korean Fusion eatery bringing traditional Korean flavors to the masses one taco, burrito, and Korean fried chicken wing at a time. Korean Tacos on Cookman. Korean Tacos on the Beach. Korean Tacos on the Street. Asbury Park.
Reviewed 15 October 2015

My kids and I first tried on Asbury board walk.After that we had to find restaurant. Not much to look at ,not expensive but really tasty!

Reviewed 21 September 2015

If you are Drunk a great place to eat on the boardwalk. Plenty of carbs and cheap. But there are so many great places to eat in Asbury this is not a place I frequent. The Tacos have a great sauce, taste great, it is the sauce, but the meat is pretty skimpy. We stopped after a late night concert at the Stone Pony, I had so many fabulous places I wanted to go to, but the people I was with only where interested in Drunken Taco eating.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

This place is awesome! Great food at cheap prices and so delicious. Mexican and Korean fusion is a perfect match. I live the Kimchi Bar. Awesome.

Reviewed 14 September 2015

Visited for the first time after hearing a lot about it. The cashier explained the menu to us and made welcomed suggestions. My husband ordered a pork burrito and I ordered the 2 lettuce wraps - one with pork and the other with fish. Everything was so good! The pork was a little bit spicy and absolutely delicious. The fish was moist and wonderful. The condiment bar was welcomed as we could try all the various toppings. We will be back!

1  Thank Trac4
Reviewed 14 September 2015

We tried the one on the boardwalk and since I love Korean food, BBQ and kimchi, I was excited to try it out. I ordered one of everything except tofu. The shrimp and fish taco were pretty ordinary. But the best for me was the spicy pork. I think I had 3. Small portions. My kids had 2 each of the beef bulgogi. It was a little on the sweet side. Do try the shredded kimchi and it's more like a relish you can put on the taco same as on a hotdog sandwich.But if you have a sensitive stomach, the kimchi might be a little spicy.