“Great coffee and friendly service”
Review of Cafe Volan

Cafe Volan
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped off for a quick coffee and certainly wasn't disappointed.

The flat white were well made and had a great coffee taste.

The brewed coffee was fresh and had a great feel.

We also had some pastries which were good.

I don't think the place is overpriced and it was definitely worth it

I'd recommend and go back anytime

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Coffee and tea are great. Iced coffee is great. They still haven't figured out that you dont make iced tea by pouring hot tea over ice. All the baked goods are .artisinal, precious, and significantly overpriced. For those prices, give us some gluten free options. There's a big tip jar at the checkout and big tip square on the tablet when you pay by cc so you can add to the overpriced total. People behind the counter are great, but do I really need to tip you for serving me an overpriced coffee?

Reviewed 5 September 2015

this has the best coffee in the state of nj. the guy is sometimes unfriendly, he never see me give him a tip, and if he does, he never reacts to it#$%?? weird. this is the best shop in all of asbury to get any kind of coffee, and they have little sides too, very informal, you can hang out and write a book there, did i mention that the coffee is one of the best in nj? maybe on the entire east coast, no kidding!!! they do very artisanal coffee, organic, best roasting - they must have superb sources--this guy take coffee seriously!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

We spent two full days in Asbury last weekend walking around trying different places. We love great coffee and drink it black, we couldn't wait to try Cafe Volan after reading all seven reviews. Sorry to say we didn't care for the coffee or the limited baked goods.
Coffee was bitter with not much mouth feel.
We'd recommend much better coffee at Porta or Purple Haze, where both places have a line out the door.

1  Thank RickNewJersey
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Love cafe Volan! Their cappuccinos and lattes are fantastic, even though I usually get the house drip coffee. I buy beans from them to make at home, too. Friendly staff and cool environment. I just wish they were open later!