All reviewsthird floorlovely hotelplenty of hot waterlight sleeperwould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable bedbreakfast was includedminute walklocation is greatrestaurants and barsrooftop poolciudad perdidasmall pooltayrona national parkone nightanataxis
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It‘s impossible to outdone what I experienced with the staff at Casa Mia. I was on my way to bring back my sick daughter from Palomino to Switzerland. They helped me to find a clinic, they joined me to the clinic many times and helped me to find a way to bring her home. Talking to doctors and nurses, looking for solutions, you wouldn’t believe that it is possible to find these helpful hands and hearts. They were professionals, relaying, good listeners, best friends and all what you need when you are far away from home facing a big problem. Even the boss wanted to see me and offered his help. And the kind heart of the two ladies taking care of the breakfast and room service, always trying to support me and making me always believe that everything will come out well. Unbelievable that such good people exist. I recommend this hotel to everyone in the entire world. Thanks Eder, thanks Felipe, thanks to everybody there.
Urs from Switzerland

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights. The service was good and the room was cozy. The biggest thing that stands out is that the design is elongated from the road. What this means is that, if you have a room towards the front, you will hear everyone walking by and making noise. We had the first room on the first floor, which was right beside the check in desk and the stairs to go upstairs. The hotel is also on a street with a number of night clubs and we heard the music till 6 or 7 in the morning. I would make sure you get a room towards the back if you are a light sleeper. I think the worst room would be on the second floor on the street. I think the noise there would be worse. If you are a night club person and are out late anyway, then that would not be much of an issue. Light-sleeping, early to bed people, might struggle.

It's really quite a pity since there is nothing that can really be done. The guys working the desk were excellent helping with any questions we had and helping us arrange tours and transportation. The room very very cozy and clean. The breakfast was adequate and the ladies making the breakfast were super nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is on the vibrant street. The rooms are spacious and clean. Staff is very helpful and organized all the taxis and tours for us. Also, the were very informative on where we should eat, what we could do and places to see. Breakfast is on of the best we had in Santa Marta with juice, bowl of fruit and selection of either American (egg, toast, local cheese, arepa, jam, butter) or pancakes. The staff is very friendly and helpful. On the rooftop there is a small pool with a nice terrace to relax after a hot day. Some of the rooms can get noise from the nightclub across the street but it didn’t bother us much.
I would definitely recommend this place!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This was a really good choice, with immensely helpful and informative staff, who sorted taxis and transport as well as giving us good and accurate advice about how to get to different things we wanted to do. Roof has a nice spa pool and there are plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby
A lively area, but the staff kept the hotel quiet and very clean.

Room Tip: Ground floor gets little street noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Eding08, Director General at Casa Mia Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Amanda H
Here in Casa Mia you will able to find a place to spend a nice stay, all our team is willing to give you the best service possible.
We also recommend a few restaurant around the place and can organize transfer to everywhere.
Please let us know when you return to Santa Marta in order to give a good price.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nicely decorated, the rooms are clean and have ac. Breakfast is just enough to get you started through the day. The staff is very friendly and helpful, I got sick the night before check out and they helped me promptly. I'm not a fan of Santa Marta but I would really recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hi Dave_HMX
Thank you so much for your review.
We are here to help anything we can. When our guest do not feel good we can call a Doctor in order to people feeling better.
Our team always will have a smile for you.
Hasta la próxima.