“SIMPLEMENTE BUENISIMO”
Review of Taganga Dive Center - CLOSED

Taganga Dive Center
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Great service, realy profesional divemasters, instructors and boat captain and customers service. For the people that want the best to no expensive cost.

2  Thank Claudio K

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Best agency to go to the fantastic diving experience with! Best service in town, plus everybody speaks good english. Very helpful and friendly!

2  Thank Robin S
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Very relaxed atmosphere good people very safe and awesome prices not to be missed
Good equipment and friendly atmosphere

2  Thank Chuchocolombia
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Taganga Dive Center is a relief in the busy world of present day diving. Working on a small-scale you get all the attention needed in a very professional and most friendly way. I've been diving the Caribbean and Asia and this center is hard to beat! You are provided with the best equipment and everything is perfectly organised and safety comes first.

With all his experience Johan has the best organized divecenter I've ever met and a fellow diver who took his Padi here told me he felt competely at ease here and almost felt part of the company. Free snacks between the dives, free towels, tea, water and the best coffee in town makes you stay longer after the dives. With the English speaking staff you have a chat about the dives and about much more. We had some good laughs.
I highly recommend Taganga Dive Center and I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time diving here and taking your course.

2  Thank Samantha J
Reviewed 4 February 2013

As Aquantis diveschool Taganga (highly recommended in Lonely Planet) doesn't exist anymore, one of the two former owners started a new company with the name Taganga Divecenter. With mostly the same staff, same service and equipment, they claim to offer the the same quality. Although I can't compare, I do think this statement is liable.
While diving for my padi, I had an amazing experience. I will have fine memories of the friendly staff giving me and my gf a warm welcome. My instructor ( Carlos ) was clear, calm, friendly and professional. I also won't forget the the service, including snacks, drinks, towels and under water pictures.
I can recommend everybody to go diving at Taganga Divecenter!

1  Thank Dumjavel