US$91
US$96
  • Free Breakfast
Casa Mia Hotel Boutique(Santa Marta)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Casa Amani(Santa Marta)
US$134
US$94
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Casa Bugambilia(Santa Marta)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Free Breakfast
La Guaca Hostel(Santa Marta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$42
  • Free Breakfast
Playa del Ritmo, Beach Hostel & Bar(Santa Marta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$35
  • Beachfront
Cacao Hostel(Santa Marta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$38
US$191
All reviewssteam roomsister hotelvilla mariaboutique hotelindoor poolhotel is beautifulcenter of santa martahighly recommend this hotellovely roomspecial thanksrestaurants and barstwo blocksthe entire staffbreakfast is servedhigh ceilingsquiet streetfirst floor
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for hotels in Santa Marta and when we saw the pictures for Casa de Leda we decided to give it a try. I am so glad we chose this hotel as it is truly in the middle of it all yet one or two blocks away from all the noise of the zona rosa. Two blocks away from the best restaurants in the city (we tried Ouzo, Donde Chucho, and Lulo). The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is beautiful and has a serene atmosphere. Giovanni who works in the kitchen in the evenings was particularly kind and friendly and my girlfriend was very fond of him and said he was as sweet as a teddy bear. The bathroom was very stylish and the room very well lit which is a must for us. The bed was very comfortable and the noise level minimal relative to its location. They don’t have parking, but there is a lot a 2.5 blocks away on the same street where I parked 48 hours for 40k pesos (with in/out privileges which I decided not to use as everything was very close and I took an Uber to Taganga). We are now in Cartagena in a very modern apartment in front of the beach and we keep dreaming about the quaintness of Casa de Leda.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brainsurgery33
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights, really nice hotel which is very central in Santa Marta. Staff were excellent, organised transfers for us and there was a blackout in practically the whole city one night and they were very embarrassed, even though it wasnt their fault! Rooms are nice as well as breakfast. Pool area is tiny so if you are looking for a pool of course this will bother you. Would recommend staying here

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerard K
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed here on the basis of the location (which is very good), the reviews and to a certain extent, influenced by the pictures which make the hotel look amazing - our experience was somewhat different to those pictures.

The staff at the front desk were excellent, incredibly helpful but overall you felt that the hotel wants to be more than it can be.

Frustations started with the suite we had booked (room 9) which does have a balcony overlooking the cathedral but rather than having a lovely stand alone bath it had a jacuzzi shower system that looked like it had been regurgitated from the 80's and is not in any way keeping with the room or hotel styling. It was not the cleanest either and that put us off spending any time in it. The balcony door would not lock, which was frustrating and a little bit of a risk for anyone with valuables, and the noise from the outside meant you did not really have a very quiet and relaxing night - which given we were on the highest floor makes me wonder how loud the lower floors are.

I have no basis of comparison by which to judge the hotel by in Santa Marta, and it definitely does have a lot of nice features, but small things can make a boutique hotel and frankly I found it frustrating that having arrived back from a day trip to Tayrona to wait at the bar for 30 minutes with no-one working or coming to help. When they did arrive they were great and made a corking mojito, but I would have expected someone there or at least registering when people were in the bar area to serve them.

At breakfast the next day, we arrived with plenty of time for someone to rustle up some eggs but we were due to leave for the airport 40 minutes later and still somehow they did not manage to serve in that time. I saw others leaving before theirs had arrived too and although they did very kindly package the breakfast up for us to take in the taxi (!) it just felt like they lacked the staff to run the hotel they want to be.

Lastly, the pool is nothing like the picture, more like a plunge pool on the top of the hotel so anyone expecting a nice leisurely swim probably needs to have their expectations managed.

Overall I felt it a decent boutique hotel, and had I paid a fraction of the price I think I would probably have thought it excellent but having paid extra for the suite I was disappointed with both the shower/bath unit and the fact that the door did not shut for the balcony, which combined with not receiving breakfast in a manageable time and not being able to get a drink at the bar at 5pm (we left after 30 minutes) I just felt it is not quite delivering on what it wants to, certainly not for the price we paid. The front of house staff were exceptional though and deserve a special mention.

Room Tip: We paid for the suite in 9 and got the horrendous bath so be careful if you do not want that!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LonNW3
Reviewed 9 March 2018

The rooms are large , well appointed, and tastefully designed....Great view of Historico from the eating area. The staff are very accommodating and will help you with any details including travel to Rodadero, Parque Tayrona ,Tayrona beaches and Minca. The management is great especially Franklin. A great value in a well converted Casa.
Highly recommend !!!

Room Tip: Stay in the main building the rooms are appointed nicer and more traditional!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jed W
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great time in such a pretty hotel. Convent location to get to everything in the area of Santa Marta. Staff was very helpful. Thanks for the great stay. Breakfast was very good. Lots of great restaurants close by.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple