“worth the money”
Review of Knife & Fork Inn

Knife & Fork Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Knife & Fork Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 399 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Albany Avenue
Clifton, New Jersey
“worth the money”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This is one of those places where I may consider it a bit pricy but it was well worth the money. The atmosphere was romantic, the service was top notch and the food was perfect. I had a crab turrene appetizer and the fluke dinner special. You could tell that the fluke was locally caught and very fresh. My wife had the beet salad and a filet entree. She said the filet was the best she has ever had. I had a couple of martinis and my wife had a couple of glasses of wine. The bill was around $150 including tip. It was worth every penny. We have been to some expensive restaurants and been disappointed but the Knife and Fork was above our expectations.

Margate City, New Jersey
“Great Super Bowl Party”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

It's the Best Super Bowl Party in AC. This was our second year at the party which is held in the bar area. They add several TV's, however the best part is the Appetizer menu with about ten items priced at $5 each. We ordered crab nachos, ribs, lobster roll, to mention a few. The ribs were world class and i even ordered a second round. The Nachos were loaded with crab and tasted great. My wife enjoyed the Lobster Roll. Although the drinks are not discounted, the value of the appetizers is outstanding.
Only downside was that the owners of the place sat at the party and didn't acknowledge or say hello to any of the paying guests, which was very odd.
But the other guests were very friendly and the bartenders very nice.

• Visited February 2012
New York City, New York
“Boardwalk Empire”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

If you are looking a great place to eat with tons of character, history, wonderful food, and an excellent staff, look no further. We will be getting married in Atlantic City later on this year and had been on a quest to find the perfect restaurant for our rehearsal dinner. After eating at countless casino restaurants we finally tried the Knife and Fork Inn. It is old school Atlantic City through and through. We were very impressed with everything at this AC institution and can't wait to have our rehearsal dinner here!

1 Thank gledany
Roseland, New Jersey
“Want to go back”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

If it tells you anything, I've been thinking about the dinner since I ate there several weeks ago and I can't wait to go back. The food was definitely high quality. Cute atmosphere. I had the onion soup for an appetizer and I shared the mozzarella and tomato salad that my husband ordered. Delicious. For dinner I had the filet mignon which was extremely tender and flavorful, but the highlight for me was the melted blue cheese sauce that I got on the side to go with the steak. I can't stop thinking about that blue cheese sauce. Yum.

1 Thank lizzysta
Toms River, New Jersey
“Great Food”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Had a great piece of steak that was cooked to perfection. Staff was attentive and a wonderful meal

Visited January 2012