“Excellent Aps”
Review of Knife & Fork Inn

Knife & Fork Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Knife & Fork Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 406 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Albany Avenue
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Stopped in after a round of golf to watch the Derby. I highly reccommend the Seafood Sampler (especially during happy hour). Half a lobster tail and a claw. Plenty of crab (sweet), shrimb, oysters and tuna. All great. Got the kobi sliders and they were also outstanding. crab and corn chowder was so-so. Smallish bar as you walk in the front door. Plenty of seats on the second and third floors. Great wine selection and well stocked bar. Wait staff was excellent. Love the charm of this old place.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Seems they have 3 different restaurants in AC and this is the best one I have visited also not located with the bulk of other restaurants. Service was outstanding. Unlike the other 2 locations. Very friendly staff with perfect service. Slightly cheaper than casino fine dining but worth the trip. I got the dinner to try 4 different items they have, soup very good, salad good probably the item I thought could be better, LOBSTER THERMIDOR was a very unique dish that I do recommend trying. Not sure if I would get it again as they have many other things I would like to try but this is different, Filet was perfect. We had the lobster spring roll for a appetizer and that was very good as well. If you didn't go that far down it is worth a try.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Historic restaurant in a great location near the boardwalk/oceanfront. Great service and fabulous food...what a porkchop! Portions are hearty and nicely presented. A great alternative to any hotel restaurant that is only a short taxi/uber ride away.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Expensive and worth it. We go for special occasions. They also participate in restaurant week which is a perfect time to try them if you've never been. Best filet mignon I've ever had. Make sure you get the blue cheese bechamel. You're welcome

1  Thank Myscreennameisjeremy
Reviewed 9 April 2017

This is a review of the Happy Hour at the Knife and Fork. I've been twice in recent weeks, so I want to share my experiences. First, know that the bar opens at 4 PM for Happy Hour. If you intend to go, then you should be there not later than 4 PM, because the bar is not large and the Happy Hour deals are available ONLY AT THE BAR itself. You can't get the deals even if you are seated in the bar area.

With that said, the deal is on FOOD ONLY, i.e., 1/2 price appetizers. The selection is pretty good and they are all delicious. We've tried most of them, and we loved them all. The staff is courteous and attentive. The cocktails are made perfectly. The only other negative is that there are no drink specials, and in order to make a meal, I had to order 3 appetizers. With my wife's food and drinks added in, we paid $100 + tip for happy hour. If you're only going to eat, and not drink, and you don't have a big appetite, then this can be a good deal for you. But, if you plan to have cocktails and you have a big appetite, then there are better happy hours elsewhere in the city.

1  Thank Elman1952