“Great restaurant ”
Review of Phillips Seafood

Phillips Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Phillips Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 406 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Phillips Seafood brings guests a classic American seafood menu boasting an array of fresh seasonal fish and Phillips' famous Maryland-style crab cakes. Beautiful dining rooms, romantic booths and a full bar create the perfect environment to dine on the freshest, finest seafood available. Located on Level 3 of The Playground Pier at Caesars, Phillips brings an upscale, interactive dining experience to guests with our exhibition kitchen, attentive service and sweeping ocean views.
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Very nice place for a romantic dinner. We had surf and turf, Mac and cheese, oysters and some type of spicy crab dip with bread. Everything was very tasty. The service is of high quality, our waiter Babar was nice and friendly. There is also a great view of the shore from the floor where restaurant is located. Totally recommend for lunch and dinner if you love seafood

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner tonight at Phillips Seafood. Thanks to the others who talked about how good their special this month is...$19.99 filet mignon & lobster tail. I decided to try it & I was so glad I did. The steak was cooked perfectly & the lobster tail was delicious also.

We also had the hot seafood appetizer, calamari, crab cake minis & crab stuffed mushrooms, a great way to start our meal.
My husband ordered the stuffed flounder and to be honest he was tired of all the crab stuffing by the end on the meal.

We were too full for dessert but I must say they all looked good.

We planned to shop at the mall after dinner but this place is a ghost town. Very few stores are open there.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

After a less than stellar experience, we were invited back and were glad we gave this place another chance. The cocktails are delicious. The fried calamari was indeed cooked to perfections this time as were the Surf and Turf specials. The place was packed at 7:30 PM on the Monday after Mother's Day so I am guessing everyone enjoyed their Sunday dinner and came back. We sat in the back, I was facing the kitchen and I have to say the staff is always smiling, even when they don't know you're watching.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Being at the Jersey Shore, I am always looking for a good seafood restaurant to try. Somehow, though, I always seem to come back to Phillips Seafood. It is convenient to the Casinos on the boardwalk, especially Caesar's. The most recent time I ate at their sushi bar. It was very enjoyable.

1  Thank Wayne B
Reviewed 5 May 2017

Hv been coming here for 15 years and it is still a fine restaurant with excellent food and service and reservations always there