5,402 results
All reviews imax theater cuba libre pf changs havana towers fiesta buffet boogie nights outdoor pool comedy club irish pub ocean view mid week slot machines self parking hotel and casino table games quarter carmines
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Stayed in the "Havana Tower". The room was on the 55th floor, and we could see the bayside and ocean. It was perfect. I will be back. The other thing that impressed me with hotel, was the Market Place. The variety of food was exceptional, and the prices were reasonable. If I go down to just walk the boards, I'd stop in for the food. Overall great stay, except didn't win in the Casino. I will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jpurch2
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Do not like this place. Never ever win here. Dirty carpets. Like that matters but if carpets are dirty the whole place is. Pissy bathrooms too. Don't like the choice of restaurants either. Mostly fast food and the buffet is way overpriced. They do have a Starbucks. The Ice cream place not bad.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mark15780
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I had 2 nights reserved for wed & thur but with the impending snow storm last week they let me change my dates to come in Tuesday & Wed.
The place is huge & a bit confusing. There are 4 hotel towers so make sure you know which 1 you are checking in to to save yourself long walks & chaos.
We were in the Havana tower room 6617 (It's not really the 66th floor I think they start the floor level where the other hotel tower left off ... which is weird)
The room was nice and clean. The beds were fairly comfortable, a tad bit hard but not horrid.
My only real complaint is that there was no microwave ( so my leftovers were wasted)
The bathroom was spacious , had a blow dryer, but no makeup mirror.
The Tropicana is 1 of the nicer more trendy casinos in Atlantic city ... it has a younger vibe. My biggest gripe about the hotel is the pool. It was like an after thought, it's small and dirty and not big enough for a 4 tower hotel building. There was no hot tub or sauna. I was hoping to relax by the pool but that wasn't happening.
I would stay here again esp. In summer when the boardwalk is at full bustle.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenstravels
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I booked this directly through their website and initially we were supposed to stay in the annex across the street but since there was a snow storm that week the hotel didnt want anyone walking around in that. We were put in a room in one of the towers but then the bathroom and TV didnt work. I called the front desk and they told us to come back down. They put us in the Havana Tower. But the keys didnt work, I went back to the front desk (mind you its a hike) and they gave me new keys, again they didnt work. At that point I called from my cell and they took 30 minutes to send someone up to give us new keys. Once we did get in the room it was very lovely. But I have to say that even if you book a king bed it is NOT guaranteed (per the front desk).

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Lilian H
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Stayed in the Havana Tower on floor 53 for 2 nights (Fri-Sat). Room was newly remodeled & beautiful! One of the nicer rooms I have stayed in at Atlantic City. We parked in the Quarters parking lot & there is a satellite check in for the Havana Tower so we did not have to walk far. Room was clean, no bugs and we had a fairly nice view. It was over a parking garage but then you could see the bay.

Everyone we encountered there was very nice. We went to Chickie's & Pete's, Firewaters Saloon, and Ri Ra Irish Pub. We gambled a little & won some.

Catching a cab was pretty easy as well. Overall, I was very pleased with my stay! I definitely suggest the Havana Tower if you stay here!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple