Client service exceeding expectations: phone charger loaned, restaurant bills sent later, taxi bookings, etc.
Restaurant has delicious prawns (unfortunately no langouste at the time of visit) and good prices (approx 20$)
Spa services on site affordable and good quality products (30 min massage approx. 20$)
Careful! The hotel is located between the airport and Grand-Bassam, not in Abidjan. Great location for the beach and weekend gateway.
- Taxi to Grand Bassam 5,000 CFA one way.
- Taxi to Abidjan 10,000 CFA one way.
- Airport pick up & drop off included (20 min away)
Beach is cleaned (raked) daily. Restaurant giving on the beach.
The pool's waters were blurry and the site was taken over by a dozen locals (day visitors) on Saturday: the site was then too crowded.
Wifi very slow, impossible to stream videos and down intermittently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The small privately-run hotel and restaurant is located right next to the Atlantic Ocean, 10 km east of Abidjan on the Ivory Coast. It is about a 20 minute drive to Abidjan International airport.The spacious rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, international TV, telephone, WC and shower. A cocktail bar and the beach terraces are open seven days a week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Cote Du Repos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cote Du Repos Abidjan, Africa