“Perfect hotel!!”

Wellness Hotel Aurora
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Mali Losinj
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Waitress and receptionists are helpful, polite and accessible. Especially Jovana from restaurant.
The food is delicious, fresh and a great variety of food. Breathtaking big room with a bay view. They offer a entertainment, wellness, fitness and a lot of parking lots!! GREAT HOTEL!!!

Room Tip: Perfect hotel!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Wellness Hotel Aurora

Reviewed 20 April 2017

I was a guest in this hotel with my family during eastern 2017, just few days ago. They rate this hotel as 4 star wellnes hotel but it is far from the truth, it is more good 3 star hotel. They have excellent eoncierge, people on the recepcion are also great and helpful. WiFi works great in all areas and is really fast.

Room (family room)was nice, enough space, with separated sleeping room for kids. Bed was a bit small. Big bed was in fact two small beds connected together but if you want to sleep in the center they will separate and you will fall trough. Blankets are also small (I am 1,9m high) not in standard for 4 star hotel for sure but clean and ok.

We visited spa area few times and had a massage. For a hotel massage was quiet nice and it was more than I expected. Therapeutist really took care of me and did her best. My wife was not so satisfied; she likes a bit more pressure during massage and aldough she remarked few times it was still too weak. Place is very clean and very nice. It is called wellnes hotel but this wellness needs a lot of improvement. Staff is great but they have only 4 small saunas (maybe all together for 20-25 people so it is a bit under capacity), they have only 1 bubble bath, 4 water beds and there is no swiming pool with hot water; the hottest is 31C.

However during our dinner I asked for a glass of water. I have to explain on this point that in Croatia we drink water from tap because our country is very clean and we have a plenty of fresh drinking water.
Staff refused to bring me a glas of water because they are not allowed to and eplaind me that I can buy a bottle of water. As I was the guest, not coming from the street, I asked for manager to speak with. He also explaind me the same and this is something I can not accept. In Austria when you order a bottle of water they will tell you that Austria is clean ecological country and that tap water is drinkable and that there is no need to buy water and to make polution to enviroment (because of the bottle, transport..) and that this bottle can not be better because it is packed for at least few weeks snading in cold/hot place sometimes in the sun... So in Austria they have smart people who promote county and tourism. But in Croatia we have greedy people who think that they have to rip off their guest by selling bottled water. Totaly wrong concept dear management.
And not to forget after all, they even put on my bed questionary about satisfaction stating that it is anonymus but it had number of my room on it. Really miserable.
This hotel does not deserve second chance.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank ivan t
Reviewed 14 April 2017

My overall rating of this hotel: accommodation: 3, food: 5.
As for the room: basic furniture, no luggage rack, which was annoying since our suitcase had to "sit" on the only chair in the room, the safe in a very inconvenient place, on the bottom of the closet. I had to kneel on the floor to operate it, but it was still difficult to see the digits and the instructions as they were practically on the floor.
The parkview meant the view of the hotel's car parking and nothing else, so it was pretty dull.
Just to mention a few pros of the room: it was spacious enough, so was the balcony. Great choice of TV channels. Practically every tourist can find a channel in their own language.
The food was very good, the choice was unbelievably great. I have never had so much choice of food - and I have seen a fair share of hotels in my life. If you are trying to lose weight, do not even go near this hotel. You won't be able to resist all those wonderful desserts (and everything else before them). The food is displayed on a spacious area, so there are no queues at dinner.
Frankly, this may be different in summer when tourists usually storm Croatia.
The hotel is very clean and the personnel is friendly and helpful.
There are also indoor and outdoor swimming pools and a spa area in the hotel. But we did not use them.
If you are not very particular about accommodation, I highly recommend hotel Aurora.

Room Tip: The rooms with parkview may be inconvenient because supplies are delivered to this side and the truc...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017

It was my first visit to this hotel. The room was big enough, well equipped, very clean, the bed was firm what I like. I was surprised (positively) by food because they offer a lot for this time of the season (the beginning of April). Even deserts were good what is not in common in hotels. My wife and I decided to repeat the visit, maybe in the autumn or next year. Worth to visit, especially out of season.

Room Tip: The Seaside for those who like trees
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean,it's good.swimming pools are great but a lottle bit chilly so I wasn't enjojing that much.it was crowded when we were there bit the food is excelent.surrounding is great,great view and good position

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
15.6 km away
Hotel Manora
Hotel Manora
#5 of 13 in Mali Losinj

Been to Wellness Hotel Aurora? Share your experiences!