Wellness Hotel Aurora
US$215
US$164
US$135
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Villa Poljana(Mali Losinj)(Great Value!)
US$60
Villa Diana(Mali Losinj)
US$198
  • Restaurant
Apartments Laura(Mali Losinj)(Great Value!)
US$69
Mare Mare Suites(Mali Losinj)
US$170
US$104
Apartments Ana(Mali Losinj)(Great Value!)
US$68
Priceline
Hotel Bellevue(Mali Losinj)
US$334
US$542
All reviewslarge hotelpine treesbreakfast and dinnersea viewoutdoor poolsunny bayfishnice beachsports facilitiesnice walkblue flaghotel roomfitness roomthe noise levelmain buildingbig roomboth directions
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We stayed here as part of an all-inclusive package from which the hotel excluded all mixers, including tonic. So much for an evening g-and-t.. We were not overly impressed with the rooms, which were a little cramped for an allegedly four-star hotel. It is also a little remote. Some 20 minutes walk from the centre of Mali Losinj and a climb of some 100 steps back from the small and crowded beach. But on the plus side, the buffet meals are excellent, with a wide variety of well-prepared dishes and the staff are pleasant, helpful and courteous.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017

We were staying in wellness hotel Aurora for two nights (from friday to sunday). There was a slightly problem with parking, because we had to park not so near the hotel, so we had to carry all our stuff.
The food was tasty and diverse. The stuff was very kind.
We were in a room with a sea view, and the room was big enough with a lovely balcony, but the rooms should be more modern and equipped.
Pools were fine, but the pool from hotel Aurora was not so big, so we were staying at a pool of hotel Vespera, that is located just by the Aurora.
There is a nice walk by the sea shore in front of hotel, and the town Mali Losinj is just 20 minutes walk away.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ivana C
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The hotel is located near Mali Lošinj at the sea shore in a very pleasant forest. It has a free parking behind the main building, free Wi-Fi which was fast and functional and plenty of opportunities for an active vacation (large pool, fitness room, lot of sports facilities, wellness center). Rooms are not very large but they have a lot of storage shelves and trays for your belongings and a very nice balcony. Beds are firm and very comfortable. Bathroom is well-organized with some nice amenities. Room service and reception staff were efficient and attentive. Breakfast is very good with huge choice of food and beverages.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Borzov
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Waitress and receptionists are helpful, polite and accessible. Especially Jovana from restaurant.
The food is delicious, fresh and a great variety of food. Breathtaking big room with a bay view. They offer a entertainment, wellness, fitness and a lot of parking lots!! GREAT HOTEL!!!

Room Tip: Perfect hotel!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I was a guest in this hotel with my family during eastern 2017, just few days ago. They rate this hotel as 4 star wellnes hotel but it is far from the truth, it is more good 3 star hotel. They have excellent eoncierge, people on the recepcion are also great and helpful. WiFi works great in all areas and is really fast.

Room (family room)was nice, enough space, with separated sleeping room for kids. Bed was a bit small. Big bed was in fact two small beds connected together but if you want to sleep in the center they will separate and you will fall trough. Blankets are also small (I am 1,9m high) not in standard for 4 star hotel for sure but clean and ok.

We visited spa area few times and had a massage. For a hotel massage was quiet nice and it was more than I expected. Therapeutist really took care of me and did her best. My wife was not so satisfied; she likes a bit more pressure during massage and aldough she remarked few times it was still too weak. Place is very clean and very nice. It is called wellnes hotel but this wellness needs a lot of improvement. Staff is great but they have only 4 small saunas (maybe all together for 20-25 people so it is a bit under capacity), they have only 1 bubble bath, 4 water beds and there is no swiming pool with hot water; the hottest is 31C.

However during our dinner I asked for a glass of water. I have to explain on this point that in Croatia we drink water from tap because our country is very clean and we have a plenty of fresh drinking water.
Staff refused to bring me a glas of water because they are not allowed to and eplaind me that I can buy a bottle of water. As I was the guest, not coming from the street, I asked for manager to speak with. He also explaind me the same and this is something I can not accept. In Austria when you order a bottle of water they will tell you that Austria is clean ecological country and that tap water is drinkable and that there is no need to buy water and to make polution to enviroment (because of the bottle, transport..) and that this bottle can not be better because it is packed for at least few weeks snading in cold/hot place sometimes in the sun... So in Austria they have smart people who promote county and tourism. But in Croatia we have greedy people who think that they have to rip off their guest by selling bottled water. Totaly wrong concept dear management.
And not to forget after all, they even put on my bed questionary about satisfaction stating that it is anonymus but it had number of my room on it. Really miserable.
This hotel does not deserve second chance.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family