Wellness Hotel Aurora
Hotel Manora(Mali Losinj)
US$216
Hotels.com
Villa Poljana(Mali Losinj)(Great Value!)
US$60
Apartments Laura(Mali Losinj)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$75
US$184
US$136
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Mare Mare Suites(Mali Losinj)
US$170
US$105
Apartments Ana(Mali Losinj)(Great Value!)
US$68
Priceline
US$545
Hotel Bellevue(Mali Losinj)
US$341
US$312
Agoda.com
All reviewslarge hotelpine treesbreakfast and dinnersea viewoutdoor poolsunny bayfishnice beachsports facilitiesnice walkblue flaghotel roomfitness roomthe noise levelmain buildingbig roomboth directions
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The location is great, the food average and the customer services below average. The waiters all seem like they have been forced to work here. Haven't seen a smiley face from them either at breakfast or dinner.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrUrsban
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The hotel located in an astonishing seaside. Some of the rooms have beautiful panorama some of them „only” water-view. The sea is only 50 m, rocky and gravel beaches are in the front of the hotel. Central is 1,5 km, available in 20 minutes walk or by Dotto train (15 kn). Rooms are good, comfortable and well equipped. Very good, fast internet connection. Breakfast and dinner is exceptional, various and delicious. The hotel provides gratis beach towels, sunbeds and sunshades. Exceptional wellness area but available only for adults. The staff is kind and helpful.
Perhaps the sea-side rooms could be categorized for panoramic sea-view and only sea-side rooms.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank MrBarna
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Superb food in all inclusive offer-you can chose from 5 types of fish specialites, pork/beef/chicken delicious meals, fruits, cakes, ice creams. Everything is fresh and cooked in front of you...

Superb location-rocky beach set just beneath pine forest. We had exelent sleep quality. Superb air and sea quality. Sunbeds can be used at the beach without any additional costs. Also, gym is in the price.

Very good rooms-daily fresh towels and sheets, cleaning lady came every day. Balcony is not as private as I would like, although you can't see your neighbours. Balcony is for 2-3 persons only though. We were on sea side, although we payed for garden view. Pine forest blocks 80% of sea view, but it provides calmness you can rearly experience.

Be aware of "tricks" the hotel staff will try to do to make you pay some extra more. For example, first day we could have taken fruits (few bananas and apples) to our room after dinner, nobody stopped us or asked us anything. Second night the restaurant chief stopped us and made us pay 5€ for few pieces of fruit. Also, you can't drink tap water during any meals, you have to pay for it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikola K
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

On holiday with my friends and I made a very late reservation to accompany them. This is a resort hotel of kind, with a "all or nothing" approach to service. Hence when I got out of my car I was wondering where to park but it took just 15 seconds before a bellman was attending to my luggage and then he told me where I could park for free. Check in was smooth and I did get allot of good information although not in a overloaded way.
The room I had is facing the "park" that is to say not seaside. Although if you pay extra for seaside, note the hotel is just on the beach and they say seaside and not ocean view, you might get ocean view but most likely pine view.... it is lovely but if you expected ocean view you might get disappointed.
Rooms are clean and with the necessities you'll need. Especially the beach bag with towels was nice.
Breakfast and dinner are buffet style but well cooked and with good taste.
SPA and fitness of course.

I would recommend a visit at the hotel just for relaxation and sun.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay, for every reccomendation! Food is delicious, rooms are really nice and the service is great! Should take a couple of days like this every year and IT would be money well spent! Shouldn't think twice bcs this is a hotel for great and relaxed holiday

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple