Hotel Agava(Opatija)
US$133
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$205
US$203
US$190
US$185
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

Hotel Navis(Opatija)
US$329
US$305
US$133
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$169
US$164
Travelocity
Hotel Miramar(Opatija)
US$430
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsadriatic seanice hotelgate tourfirst stoptwo nightsdinner buffetbig hotelopen the windowbeautiful viewold worldmini barfew minutes walkspa areahotel restaurantthe main streetcroatiaii
Reviewed 29 December 2014

This hotel was beautifully situated on a hill and if you are fortunate enough, you will have a view of the Adriatic Sea. The pool looks like it was designed 50 years ago, more like a spa atmosphere with tiny pools in about 5 different areas....you won't be swimming in them but families seem to enjoy them. The staff was nice, this was out first stop with a Gate One Tour, my luggage had been lost on our international flight to Venice from the states, and they were able to direct me to places to purchase necessary clothing. The room was big for European standards but small for American...we enjoyed our short stay.

Room Tip: wifi is slow running and poor reception in rooms
4  Thank BobbiKolonay
Reviewed 16 December 2014

This hotel has an old European look in rooms (liberal use of dark woods). The towels not very soft and shower needed a non-skid surface. The view from our room was FANTASTIC overlooking the Adriatic Sea. The evening Buffet had a great selection and quite good.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard D
Reviewed 1 December 2014

We booked at the GH Adriatic for a relaxing weekend and were able to find a deal (not very cheap, but considering the hotel prices it was ok). At our arrival we had a nice surprise, we got a suite instead of the double room we booked. The suite was large and it had a Jacuzzi and a terrace, which made our stay very comfortable. The wellness is located on the 8th floor and has a beautiful view. The package included spa, but at our arrival we were immediately told we can use the spa just one time (in two days) even if it was not specified in our voucher, so we decided to go for it the second day of our stay. When we arrived we were told our package included spa just from 9am to 3 pm, but that the use of the pool was unlimited (I wished they told us that the first day, I would have enjoyed a swim the first day). Fortunately, the ladies at the wellness were nice and they let us use the spa as well. I felt like I had to mention the „spa“ matter at our departure but the receptionist told us it was specified in our voucher (it wasn't, it just said that children may use the pool just from 10am to 3pm). So, if you book a special deal which include spa, I suggest you check if and when you will be able to use it. Beside that, the staff is kind and the food fairly good (especially breakfast).

3  Thank IDEAA
Reviewed 26 November 2014

I too stayed at the Grand Hotel Adriatic with a Gate 1 tour. I thought the rooms were really nice, especially for the price we were paying. They have a great ocean view. Our room was clean with new linens. If you stay there, check out the pool. It is (for lack of a better word) groovy. There are colored lights on the ceiling. It is filled with heated sea water. It is wonderful.
There is an easy path down to the sea. I would feel comfortable bringing children there. It is about four city blocks to the main part of town. It is easy to find and safe to walk at night. It is a bit of an uphill walk.

Room Tip: Some rooms have balconies, others just have a large window.
1  Thank Christine K
Reviewed 22 November 2014

The rooms are small. I had requested a room nicer room for my anniversary while I was traveling with Gate 1. They gave me a small room with a view to the Ocean. This was the same room everyone else got on the tour, so I dont think they looked at my request but they did answered to it via email. The hotel is a little far from the downtown. The restaurant food tasted very good for dinner and breakfast. The do not have electric outlet converters for the room so make sure to bring one. The area in front of the hotel was nice. I came in November but the summer here must be very nice.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family