“Best pizzeria in Rijeka”
Review of Bracera

Bracera
Ranked #36 of 156 Restaurants in Rijeka
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

The service and the pizzas are excellent. We've been there many times and will come back for sure. The uniqe design by the famed paintor Vojo Radoicic makes this little restaurant even more exceptional.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Been here more than few times and is always great.
So far I've ate here:
Meat platter for two - great selection of meet, the only downside is that the portion could be larger: very good 4/5
Ribs : ribs are simply amazing, worth every money 5+/5
Cevapcici: large portion, quality meat if you like cevapcici than you cant go wrong ordering this. 4+/5
Black rock grill: girlfriend ate fish menu, I had meat menu and both were great.
Amazing experience, good meat and fish reasonable prices 5/5

Staff is really friendly and kind. You cant go wrong by eating here. This place deserves a higher rating on tripadvisor!

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I shared the meat platter for two which could easily feed at least 3 people maybe 4 if you weren't overly hungry and wanted something light. We on the otherhand devoured the whole thing plus 2 large pints of draft beer for less than €25! There were heaps of people eating the pizzas around us too amd they looked delicious as well. Highly recommend. There's heaps of bad reviews on here regarding bad treatment by the staff but we experienced the total opposite! Go and check it out, it's a great place!

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Good Pizza for fine prices! Only few vegetarian options, but they used exclusively fresh vegetables. Especially with mushrooms this is absolutely crucial :)
The ambiance outside was nice, although the chairs are not too comfortable since they are wooden stools. But essentially this made me feel more comfortable, since we werent looking for a really faaancy Restaurant. We were tired from teavelling and this way I felt fine taking off my shoes ^^

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely ambience, hand painted walls, little sea details, great food (I had pizza with anchovies, so if you want very salty food it's for you) and very kind waiter and pizza chef.