“Great looks, could be better”
Review of Bracera

Bracera
Ranked #35 of 156 Restaurants in Rijeka
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 November 2017

In a very nicely designed restaurant-pizzeria, I tried several pizza cuts, some of the excellent, some a bit too much salty for my taste. Nevertheless, the design of the place, with included small boats - bracera is a name for one the types and artworks of Vojo Radojicic are a good reason to visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I always come here when I'm in Rijeka. Their pizzas are great, I had a delicious lasagna and grill was also good. Never had a problem with the staff, they were always friendly, I do speak a bit of croatian though. Their prices are affordable and the location is just perfect.
I have to add that they can get a bit overwhelmed when there's a big crowd. I ordered a bacon and egg pizza, and got some egg shells with it as a bonus. That's a minus, but otherwise the taste of it was spot on.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

The food wasn't bad but the service was deplorable. Arrogant waiter and very long wait for service, food and even bill!
Not recommended, in my opinion.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Best pizza and best spicy pizza oil ever ! Don't miss this fabulous pizzeria if you stay in Rijeka !

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in Rijeka. I eat there everytime I'm in Rijeka. Always crowded and popular. Must try is roman gnocchi with shrimps and pizza Santa Lucia. Good value for money and I recommend it for sure.