Grand Albatros Hotel
US$114
US$101
Resta Port Said(Port Said)
US$120
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$78
US$70
US$63
Tolip EL Forsan(Ismailia)
US$56
Port Said Hotel(Port Said)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2011

the room in very bad shape, a lot of maintenance is needed the clean level is low
the breakfast in restaurant is good 5 stars level
the location is good

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Osama A
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Stayed one night alone on business trip - and was acceptable, did not use the pool, just ate and slept and used the internet in the foyer (paid by the hour).

Staff were ok, but i was a low maintenance customer, just in and out during a quiet time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jayramble
Reviewed 18 October 2011

This is a very run down hotel not even close to 1 star but whats really annoying is I booked it on booking.com for $162 a night only to find out THEIR STANDARD WALKING RATES with no discount whatsoever is $93. They refused to give me their walk in rate and threatened to charge me the full amount if I walked out just because they had my credit card number. I called booking.com and told them they were in violation of their best price guarantee but I called too late because i should have done it within 48 hours please do not stay at this hotel unless you would like to be in support of STEALING and horrible customer service.
In addition to this they gave me horrible room with no view what so ever. The hotel is dirty and smelly and they refused to change my room.
The bathroom was dirty , towels dirty very small regular TV with bad programming it is by no means a 4 star hotel 1 star motel at best
dont be fooled by the other good reviews, it is probably because they only paid a fraction of what I paid and were expecting this kind of standard. I would not pay more than $30 a night for such a hotel and i would use my own towels and linens

If you are staying in Port Said avoid this hotel at all costs

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EzHassan
Reviewed 13 September 2011

It's a Good Hotel near to the sea (not overlooking the sea). I went with my family. A bakery & cafe in the hotel overlooking the street.Near to Noras Cinema.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank Hebatalla_Hassan
Reviewed 10 October 2010

Nice hotel me my wife, and Children was very happy there
People are friendly, location is very good, it's not on the see but about few meters from it
all what we watched on the site was the true pictures from the location, I was afraid of one of the advisers who said that she didn't find any thing from the site in the hotel
I was there B&B only the food was the same every day
I advice you to go there

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family