Jowhara Hotel
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsair conditionstayed for weeksfriendly hotelrooms are cleandiving schoolspecial thanksdiving centersolomanhosteltripsdiveaccommodationseashishaguys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel as part of a university field trip. The staff were so friendly and were always willing to help! The breakfast was incredible especially the fruit salad and pancakes! The hotel is also ideally located and has a great dive centre attached. Definitely recommend staying here if you are planning to visit dahab!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank KatieThomson91
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Jowhara hotel during 7 days, and to summarize my experience I can say that I'm looking forward to coming back as soon as possible. Our rooms were simple and clean. And the beautiful garden with its typical "lounge" let us relax every day whilst having a tea (the best we have tried in Dahab) and a shisha after our dives.
To distinguish is the so very special service we could experience during our stay at Jowhara. Here many thanks to Mohamed Soliman and it's team which made us feel so comfortable and welcomed like at home. Whatever we wished to get, although they didn't have it there, 5 minutes later, they could bring it.
What we will not forget, is the beautiful surprise we had in our room after we came back from an excursion (photo attached).
In total, after those 7 days which we enjoyed so much staying in the centre of Dahab, close to every kind of shops, bar, restaurant and beach, we left friends there!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank DanielaP1982
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Excellent hotel, was on a low budget 4 days trip, the hotel is relatively clean, great hospitality, A/C was pretty bad. Relatively close to the beach with a lot of restaurants of various price ranges around.

Room Tip: choose rooms in the ground floor they have better Free WiFi reception.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank MahmoudSeireg
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I felt very comfortable at Jowhara hotel.

My room (in August it is better to take one with aircondition) was clean and bigger than expected.

My hosts were very friendly and helpful.

Jowhara is located in the middle of Dahab, so you it's a good basis to walk everywhere - to the sea, the restaurants, for Shopping, even a bank is near.

What I liked especially is that you are part of Dahab's life staying at Jowhara.

Room Tip: In summer invest the small money for a room with aircondition.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Trillian R
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We spent several days here and really enjoyed our stay. I appreciated the little fridge, working AC and cleanliness of the room. I appreciated the great location and advice from the hotel staff regarding beaches and transportation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple