All reviews well equipped gym sea view main restaurant animation team hotel grounds heated pool sinai mountains reef egypt jetty minibar chefs
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was fabulous and we had a good time there regardless most of the staff are unprofessional -except the housekeeping and bar tenders- food was average, and after two days of checking out I got a call asking for a child's document which I already sent it to a receptionist while checking in. It's still an annoying thing to me but Mr. Muhammad Mustafa solved it at last.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
khaledy250, Manager at Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ecotel dahab resort.
At ecotel dahab, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore, your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

The staff is more than excelent, perfect and most friendly. They run to help and well aware of every detail the guest can ask about. The food is ok. The layout of the hotel is perfect. I was proud to be in such a place in Egypt.

Room Tip: 2nd floor in each level.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Terrible treatment of guests’ visitors. I was staying in Dahab to do some diving and I invited my Egyptian mother to visit me for a few days. I had travelled from UK where I live and had arranged to meet up with her at this hotel. She is very disabled and cannot walk any distance. On my arrival they would not let me into my mother’s Bedroom to meet up with her. A huge argument followed! Not being allowed into my mother’s room was outrageous. This happened each time I went to see her. The whole holiday was ruined by the staff’s appalling attitude. The swimming pool was filthy and not at all inviting. Very ruined trip because of these problems. Very unprofessional management with a discriminatory policy.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mojen2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ecotel Dahab resort.
At ecotel Dahab, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore, your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice Coral ree Amazing reef in front of the hotel , the food was great and the sea was so beautiful and the staff where very helpful , rooms are clean, internet. Available, food was very tasty and Managemant are helpful and very friendly, I totally recommend visiting this hotel soon.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
khaledy250, Manager at Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Mr.Wael,

Khaled Yassien

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

It is a nice place for a vacation, the staff are friendly, the food tastes ok,the sea is wonderful but you must be a good swimmer as the starting depth is 2.5 meter,the pool os also nice finally all rooms are sea view.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
khaledy250, Manager at Ecotel Dahab Bay View Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Mr.Waleed,

Thank you very much for your feedback and your nice comments about our hotel, it is always gratifying to receive such support from our loyal guests.
I was delighted to read your motivating words and to know that you always had a memorable experience with us.

We do hope that we will be able to welcoming you and your family again and again to Ecotel Dahab resort in the near future.