See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

once you enter the hotel you’ll notice thr pool is dirty, the hotel rooms are terrible the bathroom is bad the only good point in the hotel is the beach but apart from it everything is bad compared to the price.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel very nice view , feel like big garden with so nice smell of Jasmine's. Flowers, welcoming, helpful staff , sandy beach, next to many activity on the sea , very good price, parking and easy to reach

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was my second time in Panda, and SURELY not the last. I just love the atmosphere and happy feelings from being there. The service, rooms, beach are great. If you want to feel great and forget everything, I highly recommend you Panda Resort for your vacation.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very Clean rooms, friendly staff , nice location , tasty breakfast, clean towels every day . Great resort to relax. Near to the center , i enjoyed my stay nice place to consider your next trip to dahb .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Amaizing location .. we swim in February. It's one of the best areas on the bay in dahab . Good for relaxation .. during my stay I feel I'm out of this world .love the place and will go again soon .....

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family