“Really enjoyed my stay”
Review of Jaz Dahabeya

Jaz Dahabeya
Ranked #3 of 52 Hotels in Dahab
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I enjoyed my stay a lot at Jaz Dahabeya. From the very moment we checked in, the staff made us feel at home not guests, especially Mr. Hossam. They were very keen and with pleasure to fulfill all our needs. The hotel view is nice. It is a very good place for relaxing. The rooms were nice, the food was nice, in total it was a memorable stay.

Room Tip: We liked the pool view room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for choosing Jaz Dahabeya to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

There are newer reviews for Jaz Dahabeya

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Dahab is wonderful and Dahabya is one of the best places in Dahab.
All the stuff are friendly the sea view rooms are wonderful, I did not stay at pool or garden view rooms but I trust they are great too since all the views in the resort are awesome. There is only one pool at the resort but it is a big and extremely clean one. Pool bar is awesome. Food is tasty.
I highly recommend this resort.
Special thanks to Mr Hossam the vice president.

Stayed: April 2017

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice relaxing stay, very friendly staff starting from Bell Capatain Mamdouh & Hussein, reception team Ahmed & Alaa passing through service F&B staff Mr. Ehab, A. Fatah, Abanoub.. etc very helpful . Good very nice, amazing beach clean rooms, animation are ok thanks Max & Vevo, we would definitely back again... special thank to Mr Islam the General Manager as we as Mr. Hossam Rooms Division Manager for their efforts & they Always available running after guest's requests.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 April 2017

It was amazing stay me & my family we stayed 4 nights we enjoyed the stay food was perfect rooms tidy & clean staff very helpful entertainment pool beach everything was amazing really its value for money

Room Tip: Best hotel in dahab
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rana E
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I relly appreciate and recommend this hotel for family stay. Great food menus. Perfect services and rooms. Swimming pools and sea view was perfect. I lost swimming glasses and the team sepnt the high level of effort till found it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family