US$49
  • Breakfast included
Shams Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$32
The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$28
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$20
Agoda.com
1,218 results
All reviewsanimation teambeach baraqua gymwater polohotel beachharry nasslagoon areakite surfersfantastic hotelkids clubevery eveningmain restaurantrestaurant staffspecial thankssharm elblue holea free shuttle bus
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Dahab is wonderful and Dahabya is one of the best places in Dahab.
All the stuff are friendly the sea view rooms are wonderful, I did not stay at pool or garden view rooms but I trust they are great too since all the views in the resort are awesome. There is only one pool at the resort but it is a big and extremely clean one. Pool bar is awesome. Food is tasty.
I highly recommend this resort.
Special thanks to Mr Hossam the vice president.

Stayed: April 2017
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for choosing Jaz Dahabeya to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice relaxing stay, very friendly staff starting from Bell Capatain Mamdouh & Hussein, reception team Ahmed & Alaa passing through service F&B staff Mr. Ehab, A. Fatah, Abanoub.. etc very helpful . Good very nice, amazing beach clean rooms, animation are ok thanks Max & Vevo, we would definitely back again... special thank to Mr Islam the General Manager as we as Mr. Hossam Rooms Division Manager for their efforts & they Always available running after guest's requests.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 April 2017

It was amazing stay me & my family we stayed 4 nights we enjoyed the stay food was perfect rooms tidy & clean staff very helpful entertainment pool beach everything was amazing really its value for money

Room Tip: Best hotel in dahab
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rana E
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I relly appreciate and recommend this hotel for family stay. Great food menus. Perfect services and rooms. Swimming pools and sea view was perfect. I lost swimming glasses and the team sepnt the high level of effort till found it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maro F

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Regardless the charming of Dahab city, Jaz Dahabia was the perfect place to stay with family. Great hospitality and friendly team. Resturant was many varieties. Room very wide. Housekeeping was more than expectation. Next time I will book in this place again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family