US$49
US$38
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

Dahab Plaza Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$17
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$19/night.

US$90
  • Breakfast included
Shams Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$32
The Bedouin Moon Hotel(Dahab)(Great Value!)
1,217 results
All reviewsanimation teambeach baraqua gymwater polohotel beachharry nasslagoon areakite surfersfantastic hotelkids clubevery eveningmain restaurantrestaurant staffspecial thankssharm elblue holea free shuttle bus
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely stay, very clean rooms, very good food. Pool is very good, beach is very good too.

Great friendly staff, owsome restaurant team with great service (special thanks for Maher for his great hospitality and attitude and Hazem for his very good service and care).

Houssam in the Beach Bar is very profisinal and helpful

Very friendly animation team, Thanks you (Mizo, Bayko, Anna & Salma).. you really make us enjoy it..

Thanks Jaz Dahabeya for making our vacation that much joy.

Looking to see you soon again,,

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Essam G
JazDahabeya, General Manager at Jaz Dahabeya, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for choosing Jaz Dahabeya to spend your holiday.

My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. You have provided us with great motivation in our strive to continuously improve the service we offer.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

G'day, actually I've been through a very tough experience with Ecotel Dahab and I ended up shifting to Jaz Dahabya Hotel and I can tell that Jaz was my savior indeed, starting from the doorman passing by the reception, bartenders, restaurants personnel... etc.
Mostly the hotel staff are well qualified and well trained as well.
Every single detail in the hotel was beyond our expectations and as a matter of fact I'm not exaggerating because I did approach lots of hotels in South Sinai during my vacation and I've figured out that least of them still having High Standards.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

It was my first time in Dahab... My first impression about the hotel was "it's a friendly place" from its cozy design and welcoming staff.
The animation team are more than friendly (Biko,Mizo,Anna,Salma). They are doing their best to make me and my family enjoying our stay.

This photo is from the beach.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank AmrormA

Reviewed 5 August 2017

A cozy, clean and nice place to relax over the weekend. This is my second time at this hotel, previously it was Iberotel. The hotel is well taken care of and staff do their best to help. Breakfast was fine, but dinner food wasn't very tasty. For some it might be great, but me being a mediterranean, it wasn't of a great taste. But this didn't affect us enjoying our time and evenings.

Room Tip: pool view rooms are nice, but he music might be noizy a bit in the morning
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

It is a great hotel, I like it so much and like all of the staff.. Biko, salma,anna and misoo all of you are so friendly and funny ♥♥
We spend beautiful time and we never want to go out from this hotel.

Hope you the best jaz dahabya

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family