All reviews open water restaurants and shops nice place to stay swimming pool cozy hotel lighthouse area excellent diving diving course hotel room clean rooms special thanks perfect location enjoyed my stay anwar dd dive accommodation
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay in this Hotel
We booked this though Expedia, look to be ok good price 45$ for 1 night including breakfast.
We arrived they had no knowledge of the booking, asked how much we paid and that seemed to be the only thing they were interested in and not what Expedia had quoted. We had to wait while they cleaned a room in a area nothing like Expedia photos. It was dirty old and very tacky
The bed was a king size but had a single size sheet, the windows had not been cleaned in months. The light switches and TV remote were filthy and the remote rapped in tap did not work.
The bathroom was discussing had water coming out from bottom toilet, the wash basins tap dribble water and the toilet paper was 2 meter away from toilet, the toilet seat was the wrong size and did not fit, the toilet was filthy.
This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in
Thank god it was only one night.
No mention about breakfast but would have not eaten there. We slept in our clothes and left 7am to say it was a sh!!!!!! Hole is being very fair

Cannot comment on the diving we did not use.
We have house in sharm el shake and went to have a look at diving in Dahab but after this experience don’t think we will bother.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018

The pictures of this hotel are quite similar of the reality.
Dahab divers hotel is very simple. For 9 nights I change 2 times of room. I payed 40 euros/ 1 night, it is too much for the quality of the rooms.

The place is quite, that was very appreciated. You take your breakfast in a very nice restaurant next to the hotel.

About the rooms, no hot water, no pressure in the shower...take your time if you want to take a shower, towels can be more clean, same for the bed and the toilets.

But the staff was very nice.

For the card payment 3% of charge is added to the bill.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel location, cleanliness and crew are Excellent, room was spacious and well furnished with a Morrocon style bathroom

The Diving center is very professional, Instructor Mohamed Madany is the best

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I got my Advanced Open Water Diving and Enriched Air Diving certifications with Dahab Divers and couldn't have been happier with coming across them as a diving center. My driving instructor Tarek was safe, but also fun, plus he always took his camera with him and gave me some awesome photos to take home. I met some really awesome people there. Everyone who worked there was super laid back and fun to talk to, loved going out every evening and just enjoying life. Dahab is a place I felt more at peace than I had in a longtime and I know I will return to one day and spend more time there.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend M. Madany, humourous but strict instructor. He has the patience of a saint to guide myself, who was once terrified of open water and only learned to swim properly this year, to complete the advanced open water course, with relative ease if I may add. Will absolutely be returning at the next available opportunity. Thank you DD.

Date of stay: August 2018