All reviews great holiday house keeping lagoon mountains relaxation
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. amazing beach with lots of water activities. Rooms are very clean and all facilities is available. Crew is helpful. Food is very good. Near elmamasha. Perfect choice for relaxation.

Stayed: January 2018
SafirDahabResort, other at Dahab Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you for completing the Trip Advisor review after your visit to our resort.

It was really nice to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for your feedback.

I would like to announce that we started a master renovation plan that involve all hotel’s rooms, landscapes and outlets. This plan will bring back the hotel even better to what used to be. Currently the hotel is closed for this renovation. I will keep all our guests updated with the reopening date once it will be set.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back with out newlook.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing beach. .amazing stuff..A very wonderful location. .food is good and the restaurant is soo clean and the stuff are helpful in the restaurant and everywhere in the hotel. Sur second visit to Dahab will be in Dahab Resort.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

I am looking forward to welcoming you back with out newlook.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Room was clean & had all necessary, bed was comfortable, breakfast not too bad. Hotel's garden area is not very well kept. Rubbish & rest of plastic covers around empty pools. Its ok that they closed some pools because of lack of guests but they could keep everything more tidy otherwise it gives miserable impression

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
SafirDahabResort, Rooms Division Manager at Dahab Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Thank you for completing the Trip Advisor review after your recent visit to our resort.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back once the renovation will be finished.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We stayed at this hotel in 2008 when it was the Hilton Dahab. Great chill out place, rooms, food and service good. Views awesome. Staff friendly. Beach lovely. Travelled into town most nights via taxi, at a cheap price. Great place, wish we could go back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
SafirDahabResort, Rooms Division Manager at Dahab Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for completing the Trip Advisor review after your recent visit to our hotel.
I am so happy to see that we succeed in serving you during your stay. I would like to thank you for lovely feedback. Please allow me to share this feedback with our team member to let them feel the success
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My wife and I stayed 3 nights in this hotel. Our room is comfortable, at the upper level and with a balcony where you can have a nice view for the beach and mountains behind the hotel. The fridge is not working as expected. The Breakfast is tasty specially omelet, on the other hand there is no variety on dinner and not all the dishes were delicious. The hotel is far from Down Town that is why the hotel is a good place for relaxation but you can reach it by taxi within 10 minutes. The main pool was clean but there is an area overlooks the pool covered with sheets for renovation. The beach is clean. The hotel staff are helpful. If you are looking for quiet place, I recommended this hotel for you.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
SafirDahabResort, Rooms Division Manager at Dahab Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

I am glad to read that you enjoyed the different services provided by our team members during your stay. Our guest satisfaction is always our main target. In this regards, I would like to announce that soon we will start a master renovation plan that will involve all hotel’s rooms, landscapes and outlets. This plan will bring back the hotel even better to what used to be. I will keep all our guests updated with our plan status.