“Good food”

Cuisines: Belgian, French, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place and very good food. But you must book before you go. Their last order is 11 pm don't be late. The lobster, shrimps and fillet are good options for a delicious dinner. I recommend.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Chez Chantal is very famous for its stake, lobster and chicken skewers. It is one of the restaurant I travel a destination to eat their food. The steak is amazing and one of the best I have ever eaten. The prices are a bit expensive.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

enjoyed the food but nothing special and way overpriced , along with bad service
choose another dining spot you wont miss anything

1  Thank K-ElShayeb
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Extremely delicious food
Awesome fillet pepper sauce and shrimps garlic sauce accompanied with excellent service while over priced items with aggressive attitude

2  Thank Rami_Mossaad
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I visited Chez Chantal in February and wrote a very positive review about the food. My experience was so good that i returned here for my birthday celebration with my family. We booked a table in advance and when we called on the day of my birthday to choose a special table, the owner told us that there was a party of 30 people and it was 'impossible' to get a table with a view. They put us in a corner between the service area and the bar! When we refused the table, the waiter responded by saying 'what do you expect me to do'? When we told the owner we wanted the table for 8, she responded by saying that we better be there by 8! She was so rude and her staff were rude. We were so excited to celebrate a family birthday and they didn't show us any kind of hospitality or warm welcome. They made us feel that we were being a nuisance. Needless to say, we told them where to put that table and we went to another restaurant instead and luckily for us we had a very lovely evening at Chez Pascal with excellent food and very friendly service. We will not return to Chez Chantal again as this attitude really was a big turn off.

3  Thank NiamhandNour