29 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$107
ZenHotels.comUS$147
TraveluroUS$98
7,101 results
All reviews sky restaurant pirate ship rooftop pool breeze bar animation team main restaurant special thanks family suite italian restaurant al dau golf buggy water slides sister hotel amazing hotel great holiday guest relations kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2022

It's always been 5 stars from us but I feel standards have slipped since we last visited. Rooms not as clean, had to call twice to ask for our rooms to be cleaned. When the hotel first opened, we were never allowed to put towels on sunloungers to save them. This time, unless we got to the beach or pool at 7am, you could not get a bed. Many of the beds had towels on them and were empty all day!! We found that rude and frustrating. Bring back the old rule please, and give everyone a chance!! Animation programme not as full as previous years. Some staff quite rude in a certain restaurant, which we never experianced before. The staff that know us were amazing thou and welcomed us back with open arms.
Shannen Talbot on guest relations was amazing. She ensured we had all the perks we enjoyed as returning guests. Nothing was too much trouble. Everytime we asked for something, it was done in seconds. She even lent me a pair of shoes for new year as I forgot to pack mine. Thank you x
Karim Taman on reception was amazing too. Our family joined us for a week, and Karim upgraded their rooms and ensured that they were close to us. Again, nothing was too much trouble for him. Both Shannen and Karim are extremely efficient and helpful. A real asset to the hotel.
Although the animation programme wasn't the same as before, Kuku, Omar, Bebo and the new staff, all ensured we had fun, either at the beach or the pool. We certainly had lots of fun with them. Thank you.
We missed Rebecca & Christina on the animation team, but very pleased to see they are still there in other roles. Always smiling x
It was great to see Mr. George, Mr. Peter & Michael in the restaurants. Very professional & attentive. They welcomed us back and waited on us very attentively, as they always have.
As for the lobby waiters, well what fun they were. They even remembered what we drank from previous years!! So thank you Adel, Ehab, Ahmed & Michael. Amazing staff.
A big shout to Abdelziz (Zizul, the pool waiter), who went above and beyond to ensure we had eveything we need. And great fun too.
My daughter was 7 when we first visited and she's 16 now! The staff call her Princess and treat her like a Princess. There is always lots of tears when we say goodbye.
We count all these people as our friends.
If it wasn't for these people, we would not have enjoyed it as much as previous years. However, we are coming back in September.
So sort it out Steigenburger. Hoping this is just a blip and usual service will resume?
We love this hotel and want to visit again with the enthusiam that we've always felt.

Room tip: Always the deluxe groud floor
Date of stay: December 2021
Guest Relation, Guest Services / Front Office at Steigenberger Aqua Magic, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear 660janeyc,

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your time and your opinion is important for us.
First of all, we are very happy that we had a chance to welcome you for the 9th time and we hope that we will see you again.
Secondly, all of our staff are very glad that we have succeed to build such a "Family" connection with you.

For sure, the things that you have mentioned are not acceptable as we truly care about our guests' satisfaction. We will do our best to impress you with an improved service upon your next arrival in September. All of your comments will be taken into account and referred to appropriate departments. You are always welcome as well as your (and our) Princess!

We are waiting to welcome you again, 660janeyc !

Reviewed 14 January 2022 via mobile

Thanks for Karim Tammam who work on reception, quick assistance, quick respond, situation awareness, in problem solving. Nice work! Good hotel for family with little child. 13 January. Yurii B. Room 8205

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Yury B,

We thank you for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it. Our goal is to provide quick assistance to our guests so they would not meet with any issues and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel!

Best regards,
Steigenberger Aqua Magic Team.

Reviewed 10 January 2022

My friend and I decided to go to Egypt by the end of November/beginning of December so we choosed the Steigenberger Aqua Magic for our stay. It was absolutely fantastic. The food was really good, the rooms, beach and the whole area are clean and the staff was super friendly (greetings to Mohamed Reda from the Blue Beach bar and the lifeguard Taha from Daniel and Ralph :) ) It doesn't matter whether you come solo, with friends or family. There is plenty of stuff to do for all kind of guest. My friend and I decided to relax at the pool or the beach during the day and went clubbing with the animators from the hotel outside in Hurghada. It was great.

I definitely consider coming back during winter to enjoy the sun in Egypt.

Room tip: The sunset on the roof at the gym is gorgeous
Date of stay: November 2021
G R, Other at Steigenberger Aqua Magic, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear Danklie,
Thank you for your excellent review – it was a sheer delight to read your positive words about our hotel. Further, we wish to thank you for your lovely feedback about our staff. We will be happy to share your review with them.

We hope that it will not be too long before we will see you again.

Reviewed 30 December 2021

The food is amazing.
The service is amazing.
The beach is amazing.
The animation is amazing.
The holiday itself was amazing.
Definitely worth a visit!
It is very welcoming for children!
Come to Steigenberger!

Trip type: Travelled with family
G R, Other at Steigenberger Aqua Magic, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Dear Meggie C,
We are delighted to gather from your review that you have spent a pleasant and enjoyable vacation in our Steigenberger Aqua Magic. I have passed on your positive feedback to the team members and on behalf of all of them we would like to thank you once more for having chosen our family hotel for your holiday destinations.

Looking forward to your return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 26 December 2021

I stayed in this hotel before and must say not much has changed since this time, which is positive.
The Hotel is great. I even got the same room I had the time before. (I did ask via e-mail before my arrival if I can have a room in the same building.)
The staff is really friendly and provides all the help if you need some. Thanks!
Of course there are also things to improve. For instance the internet access (WIFI) is limited to two devices per room. I was traveling having my company devices with me as well. This was a constant struggle to get the right devices connected. I would prefer to be able to have more devices connected.
In regards to the Corona measures that are in place, they are ok but I would feel more comfortable with a little stricter rules i.e. in regards of distancing or wearing masks. I understand people come here to relax and thus hotels try not to regulate them to much, I also think most would agree and accept a little more restrictions.
I enjoyed the pool most as it is less windy then on the beach. The walk to the beach is like a 3 to 5 minute walk. I always enjoyed it as it is very relaxing.
I can fully recommend the hotel, it's very relaxing and worth every minute you spent here.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ronny_Germany_RG
G R, Other at Steigenberger Aqua Magic, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Dear Mr. Ronny_Germany_RG ,
Thank you for your review – it was a sheer delight to read your positive words about our hotel and your comments will be taken into account.

We hope to welcome you again to fully satisfy you.
Best regards, Steigenberger Aqua Magic Team