“The best Restaurant in Hurghada”

Bordiehn's Restaurant B's at Marina
Price range: US$6 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: One of The Bordiehn's Chain Restaurants, Contemporary Food and famous for its signature camel dishes, created by chef Thomas (camel filet with chocolate sauce,1991), unique atmosphere , large selection of wines and spirits, Cocktail Bar and cigar selection,meet local celebrities and fancy people
Reviewed 14 May 2015

We like camel meat. All Meal are very good. Also the Arabia Food and we like the Shows in bordiehn's restaurant

1  Thank webayart

Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

We visited Bordiehn's after reading the great reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed! I'm not usual one to try something a bit different but decided to have the camel steak. Wow. It was delicious! The choc/chilli sauce was nothing like I've tasted before but complimented the camel perfectly. My partner had beef steak and said this was delicious too. Perfect evening meal.

1  Thank leahparker90
Reviewed 8 April 2015

I have tried the veal schnitzel there and it was very tasty. Furthermore, they do serve camel steak. The restaurant serves German food but the menu needs to include more items. The staff was great and the owner of the place is a very nice German lady which is really attentive to details.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

Lovely service, fabulous food the staff are very friendly. Great location right on the Marina. Had scallops which were amazing.

Reviewed 8 February 2015

Riding on at camel is fun, but try too eat a good camelstak by B´s is an very good and positiv experience.
My vife and I have been comming to B´s 2 times a year since 2007, and we are never been dissapointed.
The Camel steak with chokolate/chilli sauce is ouer favorite.
We have celebrated our birthdays by B´s and there is always good service and good weuw to the Marina from the restaurant.

Sorry for my English - we are from Denmark.

3  Thank Morten C