All reviewsanimation teamitalian restaurantnice holidayjasminediscoegyptians
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

We spent two summers in this hotel with my friends. I don't know if it is really good for families, but for young companies it was OK everything! Nice staff, usual animation. The food was ok, clean rooms.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Elena_larosa
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I was in Aladdine last week, i can say honestly that it was one of the best vacation ever. Sea and beach are comfortable, easy to find free sunbeds. I was satisfied with food and waiters service. Room was good also with nice view. I wanna say big thanks to the new animation team, they are amazing, good organization from Mr Kajo. I remember the last comedy show, well done Danya and Max! I will do my beat to come next year and take a fun with my new friends!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2015

When we arrived in the evening we had to wait very long to get a key to our room.
They told us to go to eat something first. The restaurant was dirty and the food was cold and there was poor choice, the fruit looked like already eaten.

Once we got a key there was already a family in the room.
When we finally got another room the room wasn't cleaned: dirty sheets, empty waterbottles on the floor, no towels, 3 beds for 4 persons, 2 pillows instead of 4.
We finally could go to sleep at 2 AM !

In the morning when we went to breakfast the tables were terrible! Old wrinkled tablecloth on the table, no cutlery,
The tables were "cleaned" with a cloth that was rinced in very dirty water which was also used to clean the floor !!!!

We got 3 instead of 4 pooltowels.
The public places in the hotel were dirty. People with clothes in the swimmingpool.

My list of negative things is endless !

We normally had access to the aquapark across the street. We went to have a look but it was very dirty. The pools were already closed but there were things floating in the water.

When we asked for another room we had to pay more.
The people at the reception are unfriendly.

We stayed there for 2 nights and we went to another hotel nearby.

There we heard lots of other people moved from Aladdin.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Anneke75
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I am still staying at the same hotel, this hotel is very poor. It needs huge renovation, this is not a 4 stars hotel, my husband was complaining to a barman that the hotel couldn't be a 4 stars hotel, the barman told him that the hotel is 3 stars only.
Ants everywhere.
Cats at the lobby.
I entered the washroom located in the lobby to nurse my baby because rooms are far a bit, a gentleman came inside the ladies washroom even the cleaning stuff knock the door if there is no response he will enter the washroom.
Beach towels are very old, we were 2 adults 2 children and 1 infant they give us 3 towels to be changed every 3 days.
They provide you with a sheet of paper once you check in in which you can read the All inclusive.
I stay in a family room next to my bed the electricity plugs are inserted in the lamp stand.
Dirt on the floor. Dirty duvet cover. Old tvs, stained walls, dirty curtains, black out is half not covering the whole terrace.
Lezards everywhere in front of the room and we found one when we entered the room.
The privilege is the beach and food is good.
Swimming pools are small and people don't wash their feet after coming from the beach so you will find a lot of sand at the pools. One swimming pool close at 5.00 p.m and the other one at 5.30 p.m.
Furniture is very old, no safe inside rooms you have to keep your valuable at the reception safe.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank shaimaa80
Reviewed 27 July 2015

Beautiful views nice restaurants beautiful beaches and rooms are great kids will enjoy lots if games and activity and fun things to doyou can swim eat good lay around and enjoy the beach or sky dive or just have a romantic night

Room Tip: If you want a good time go there
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family