5 people are viewing this hotel
getaroom.comUS$59
StayForLongUS$194
Agoda.comUS$40
2,103 results
All reviews animation team nice hotel nile cruise nice holiday night shows nice animation clean beach tasty food italian restaurant private beach every evening all inclusive package aqua gym fish big thanks special thanks egyptian pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was good hotel was good holiday in this place really good we we want speak about the all the hotel about the rooms was clear also the restaurant was good in the morning and also the activities in the morning on the sun it was great

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sea Star Beau Rivage, Other at Sea Star Beau Rivage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear guest ,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sea Star Beau Rivage Hotel and for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel on web site. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Many thanks for your decent compliments, it’s only through valuable feedback received from our valued guests, such as your good self, that we are able to maintain and further improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a rest in this hotel with the whole family two weeks ago, i really liked the small but beautiful hotel with two pools, a large selection of food in the restaurant, very cultural, pleasant service staff, i really liked it and will definitely come back in next year

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sea Star Beau Rivage, Other at Sea Star Beau Rivage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We already here in this hotel so much time , we so happy every time with friendly attention to us ! Food so tasty , our room comfortable and with good view! Pool with warm water what it’s good in winter !

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I posted a bad review for this hotel and hotel manager wanted to speak to me but I said I was busy as needed to leave soon. I showed him a video of the horrible shower head that had very little water to shower and commented the check in staff was rude as he asked me for the covid certificate and I told them I took it at the airport already and it was negative because in Sham El Sheikh they said they only contact your hotel if it is positive. If negative, they don't contact you or anyone. Since I was never contacted and waited the test time period, then it was negative.

The manager wanted to speak to me about the bad review. I told him I'm not changing the review and I was busy.

After going outside to catch my tour bus he came outside and said he was calling the police as he needed the covid test. I told him I have the receipt and the testing center at Sham Airport say they test results are 24 hours and that they only contact your hotel if positive. I have been in egypt for over 15 days now and they never contacted me that I was positive. He forbid me to go on the tour and said he was calling police. I spoke to police and explained the same thing and police said I can go on tour after showing him the covid test receipt from 15 days ago. The very rude GM of sea star proceed to tell me I can't walk around hotel or get the breakfast I paid for. He was mad I made the online review and told him I wasn't changing it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is amazing! It is seriously the best ever. Everything is perfect including the food, the rooms and views. The staff are also very professional and everything is so clean and chic. I would definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with friends