US$174
Marriott Hotels
US$157
US$147
  • Pool
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$351
US$298
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$96
US$588
US$461
All reviewshotel territoryanimation teamseaegyptreefdancechefsmarina
Reviewed 4 January 2015

When we arrived everything seemed great we got a room upgrade but as we got to the room my boyfriend hit his head on the low ceiling and splot open his head,the doctor came with no gloves in a dirty on site clinic with blood up the walls he rubbed iodine in to my boyfriends head and then charmed me £100 for the pleasure he gave us some tablets that I Googled and found out they were dog antibiotics!! Apart from this the staff were very forceful and nasty if you didn't want to buy anything they pulled you into there shops and put a lot of pressure on you to buy things so much so I came to dread walking past them. Everybody was Russian and all the entertainment was in Russian so we felt very isolated! The food was disgusting and on the third day I was very ill and had to stay in bed the plates and glasses were not clean! We went all inclusive and every time we went to the bar we were asked for money and even out trainers!! Outide the complex was scary very rough with very fast dangerous drivers speeding around, the children's pool was filthy! There are two monkeys in very small cages treated very poorly with no water some days and petrol smoke blown onto them every evening to stop mosquitoes it's cruel and when I asked staff to stop banging the cage they said I will kill the dirty monkeys!! I'm so glad I didn't take my children and I will never ever go back I felt frightened the whole time I was there! Horrible place!!

• Stayed: November 2014
5  Thank nataliecbaxter
Reviewed 12 December 2014

we stayed at the king tut for 10 nights we are a daughter and father combo ,dad is maturing in years. on our arrival after a very smooth flight and transfer we were informed that we had been upgraded don't know if this is right but it made us feel appreciated all our luggage was moved to the room which was clean, linen changed daily water bottles replaced and the boy keeping it clean took pride in knowing he had done a good job we did leave a tip at the end of our stay but I didn't feel like that was his goal. the restaurants were good and there was a variety but this is a hotel predominantly for Russians so is catered accordingly we never felt short changed the serving staff and chefs were lovely and always make us fresh food and brought our drinks to the table. beach towels are provided and changed daily.we did go to the hotels Nubian night which at £10 we felt was good value. all in all a great value break in a lovely location on a reef. the only word of warning it is a hotel for Russians mainly so queuing isn't their strong point and the hotel management should put the odd sign up to try to manage the reef to stop people breaking off coral and standing on it ,it is part of this hotels advantages. a last word on Max the hotels resident camel who is fabulous I have visited many hotels/beaches and Max is the best trained ,there are monkeys and their cages I think are too small and could do with up grading there are diving and snorkelling trips available on site and they leave from the beach

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank vickie c
Reviewed 25 November 2014

When we arrived we were given an upgrade to a sea view room, always nice when that happens! The room was in the sister hotel Sphynx on the same site. The room was lovely , clean,and had a fab view. Food at the hotel was basic all inclusive fair and even tho im a picky eater there was always something for me to enjoy. Staff where lovely, courteous and polite. Word of warning tho the onsite bank doesn't change sterling,but if you walk out of the hotel to youre left there's an atm thats also changes ur money the exchange rate was good we got 11.2 egp to 1 sterling :) . The pool was cold but welcoming in the heat , the beach at the hotel was a nice surprise, the Red Sea beautifully warm and we were there in nov! Cant really fault anything and i did read the reviews before we went and im so glad we chose to give it a go anyway.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cruisie
Reviewed 12 November 2014

Me, my partner and 4 other friends went for a week All Inclusive to celebrate my Birthday. We were upgraded to the Spinx Resort, Very nice.

The staff are so friendly it was an absolute pleasure talking to them, they always had time for you no matter how busy they were.

The hotel is very clean, and any issues if you had any were sorted out there and then.

Reception:-
There are 2 receptions (King Tut & Spinx)

King Tut Reception,
The people behind the reception in the King Tut were fantastic, again always friendly and helpful

Spinx Reception,
What a different kettle of fish, the Spinx Reception were rude and the large man behind reception didn't want to do anything (which was normal for him) he just ignored you.we all felt he was the worse employee in the hotel.

Security:-
They were great and were always there for help and advise.

Bars:-
There are approx 8 bars on the complex, all were very clean and the staff were very polite and helpful. if you go to the Spinx bar, the assistant captain is Michael, again another credit to the hotel as all he cares about is the people who are staying there, so friendly.

Restaurants:-
There are 4 Restaurants, the food is quite Egyptian, but what do you expect you are in Egypt, there was always the usual Chips, Sausages, Salad, Pasta and the most light and soft deserts and fresh fruit. we were at the ISIS restaurant one evening when the Manager came up and asked if there was any issues? i replied as i love my food piping hot, i thought the food wasn't hot enough and suggested a microwave in the restaurants, he said he will look into this. The next time we went for something to eat the food and temperature was great.

Rooms:-
The rooms were great, you had a lovely balcony, walk in shower, nice fluffy towels, fridge, Electronic safe (free), great air conditioning and kettle,

Our room Number was 1209, we had the most fantastic view from our room what we had was 360 degree view of the sea, beech and pool. Our room maid Mohammad Mustafa was a credit to the hotel, he was always asking how we were and teaching us new Arabic sayings, he was always friendly and nothing was ever to much for him, if he seen us out and about he would a deviation and come over to say hi. He was great with his towel art in the room.

Pool Guy:-
He was great when he seen us he knew where we liked to sit and would get out loungers ready and put out towels on them, he always came over a huge smile on his face and a hand shake, its so nice to be treated while you are on holiday.

We all had a great time and the staff were always happy and friendly to us. I must say though that this a hotel where mostly Russians go.

Please go, its a great hotel and great staff.

Room Tip: We Stayed in the Spinx Resort and our room was 1209 which was fab If you can choose i would ask for 1207/8 or 9, 1307/8 or 9 upto floor 5
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank holidaySouthWest
Reviewed 27 September 2014

The best place to rest and enjoy a lot of time swimming pools nice and clean and the food is also good and not bad. Treatment team respectable and courteous and very Thank lobby bar and a pool bar also.mohamed sayed ahmed very nice man

Room Tip: Yes every day is clean.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family