US$144
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$65
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$66
HotelsClick
All reviewshotel territoryanimation teamseamidoegyptreefdancechefsmarina
Reviewed 31 January 2017

After reading the reviews I was a little worried but I didn't need to be. I have just written an extensive review however cannot post it all so all I will say is if you have any questions just ask. its ok food repetitive as usual, clean friendly.... would i go back? for the price ..yes !

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dawny61
Reviewed 27 December 2016

I would never go back to this hotel again I who's with my Egyptian husband we'd paid for a double room then they asked my husband for 500egy pound for another room the next day they moved us to there sister hotel room who's better we had to look through the plates for clean ones most of the drinking glasses had chips on them food on the floor were we who's eating the staff just walked straight by it till my husband asked them to pick the food up they say it's a high class hotel we uk people work hard it's more like a 1/2 hotel I've been to hurghada 9 times this is the worst hotel I've ever stayed in

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2016

We came for a vacation with our friends for a week. The whole impression - it is a good hotel but it requires renovation. Now one after another.
Check-in. We came at the hotel approximately at 13 pm and were checked in at once. We booked rooms in King Tut, but there is an opportunity to change the room from King Tut to Sphinx for 50$ or something like that. We decided to stay at King Tut.
Room. The rooms were old and requiring renovation, but at the same time everything worked fine. I should say, that it is only the first day when you pay attention to old furniture. After a few days of our stay we were offered the other rooms, which were bigger and with the great Sea view. But in general all the rooms are in the same condition.
Cleaning. Room cleaning was good. The towels were changed regularly. No claims for the cleaner from our side.
Food. The food was good and various. Lunch is taking place at the restaurant on the beach which is quite comfortable from my point of view. Every evening there were different thematic dinners: Russian, Oriental, etc.
Animation: Animation was good as well. Every evening there were different shows, quite interesting. There is own disco in the hotel which is good as well.
Beach and sea. The beach is not very big, but as there were not so many tourists, so there were not any problem to find the place near the sea. There is a sand lagoon and there is its own coral reef right near the hotel, so the beach can suite to any categories of tourists.
Wifi. Wifi works fine at the reception, on the beach sometimes, and not in all rooms. At the evening it was often overloaded.
Territory. Territory is common with Sphinx hotel, all is the same. It is not big, but quite green and beautiful. There are lots of different shops right on the hotel territory.
Summarizing all the above, I want to tell that the hotel is quite good for unpretentious tourists, but it is more a good 3* hotel than a 4* one.
And I want to thank Mr Tamer and especially Mr Hameed for hearty welcome :) Hope to come back again :)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank mashawhite
Reviewed 28 October 2016

unfortunately i dont recommend this place at all. Comparing price to quality of the hotel it is just wasting of money. We got room in old part of the hotel when standard is just horrible. Room service is disaster- dirty glasses were standing in our room for exactly 7 days of our visit, no one took them from the room. Public area is also dirty, and under the biiiiiiiig time preassure. Old furnitures everywhere, dirty sunbeds. The quality of the food is very low. The worst breakfasts I have ever seen in my life in any hotel- every day the same disgusting food. We had all inclusive option and in offert they say it is 24h per day but it is not truth- you can get food only 7-10 (breakfast), 13-15 (lunch) and 19-21 (diner). Except from that there is no any snacks and any other food you can take. Maybe they hide it under the bar but we are not Gypsy to ask someone for food especialy if we have paid for 24h all inclusive.

Stuff you can split into two groups 1) reception, waitress and 2) bartenders. The second one which generally supossed to have the best and the biggest contact with guest is the worst- not polite (especialy bartender in the beach bar), totaly unhappy if they are asked by anything, before opening the bar you can not even get water to drink.

there is shisha area here you can get shisha for free between 3pm and 5pm but when i came at 4:50pm they have told me it is already to late to order it. it is not professional at all.

Animation team ( only 3 person team) wasn't too social and funny. they play music on the beach so loud that is is impossible to spend nice time and rest. Being honest because of this I didn't relax myself during holidays ant all and the most sad is that I have paid for that...

Generally I advise to avoid this place Maybe for half of its price it is worth to stay, otherwice it is wasting of money, mood and holidays

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Weak hotel, small beach, awful room with mildew in the room
unpleasant smell in bathroom. No possibility to change the room. Distasteful food in the restaurant, allways the same for whole week, dirty tables in the restaurant, weak service. Unhelpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple