my overall rating for this hotel is "terrible", let me tell you about my experience:
The property building is very nice.
Food is excellent.
Great swimming pool.
Quality assurance team is trying to do their best to satisfy you.
- Hotel management is terrible and so unprofessional.
- My kid broke the room door smart card (that plastic card) and I had to pay for it (never experienced this before), this card should be free !!!!!.
- very poor TV and bad signal.
- the extra bed was a fold-able bed, the problem was that if you try to change your position while sleeping the bed will fold on you. funny!
- at check-out, I was asked to return the pool towels cards (I've stayed in many hotels including Hilton and never been asked to return the cards) and I was asked to pay 300 EGP for the two towels. Nice !!!
- The A/C needed to be recharged, bad cooling.
- here's the most terrible thing about this trip, water is leaking in the bathroom, i've asked for help three times, and one of them by visiting the front disk and talking to the operations manager, it was like a lake on the bathroom floor, it was too difficult for my kids to use it, on the next day, a lady from the quality assurance team has asked me about my experience (by co-incidence) and she seemed to be very professional and the maintenance team have responded to my complaints right away, but the leakage came back again and that's why I'm writing this review today.
Final conclusion, this hotel is not a good value for money at all, many other hotels in Hurghada are excellent and at the same price (or even lower). This hotel is a very bad representation of the Egyptian tourism.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the most breathtaking & distinctive U shape designed resorts in the Red Sea with its white sand beaches that prolongs to the middle of the refreshing turquoise sea which gives a panoramic sea view to most of the hotel's rooms. The Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Resort & SPA offers to guests an exceptional hospitality, for both unique services and modern facilities to ensure maximum comfort is experienced for both business and leisure travelers. Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Resort & SPA is a 4star hotel is consisted of 196 rooms with Red Sea view. The hotel is located around 10 kilometers from Hurghada International Airport and it takes about 15 minutes by a taxi, and the distance from City Centre is 3 kilometers. Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Resort & SPA built into the sea itself, which gives 95% from the guest room's direct access to the sea. Plus the longest coral area in the down town which offering you amazing, safe and easy snorkeling Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Resort & SPA is a lively, all-inclusive resort on the Red Sea coast. It features white sand beaches, landscaped swimming pools. The spacious guest rooms at Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Resort & SPA each have a private balcony or terrace, offering views over the sea. All rooms feature satellite TV and air conditioning. Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Resort & SPA has a wide range of on-site restaurants and bars including a large international buffet, a specialist seafood restaurant overlooking the sea. Recreational facilities include beach volleyball, water polo and a fully-equipped fitness centre. The hotel also has its own water sports centre, offering diving, windsurfing and sailing. Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Resort & SPA has a shopping arcade with allot shops to meet your requirements, as well as an internet cafe and a hairdresser. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Days Palma De Mirette Hotel Hurghada