25 people are viewing this hotel
Official HotelUS$209
travelup.comUS$224
PricelineUS$207
9,608 results
All reviews asian restaurant main restaurant chef samir animation team a la carte restaurants lobby bar garden beach sister hotel next door head chef booking system welcome home great holiday heated pool special thanks red flag amazing hotel senzo mall
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my third time visiting Hurghada & my second time at Mamlouk Palace. Needless to say I would 100% be returning to Mamlouk Palace each time I go to Egypt.

The hotel and weather was much more than we could ever have asked for. The staff are so friendly and attentive and couldn’t do anything more to make our experience any better.

A special shout out to the animation team who work extremely hard every day to keep guests entertained throughout the time you are there. I went with a close friend and went out three nights we were there to local clubs where we felt totally safe and looked after with them.

We are hoping to return later this year due to fabulous experience we had!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mamlouk Palace, General Manager at Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear LaurenHilton,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time visiting Egypt & Mamlouk Palace was 100% the right decision.
The hotel and weather were paradise & I have never experienced staff so friendly and willing to help. Great food & entertainment every night.
A special Thankyou to the resort reps the Animation Team who work incredibly hard to keep guests entertained throughout the day & night.
I never imagined Egypt would be safe for 2 female friends to go on nights out, but the reps took us out 3 times to local clubs and we felt incredibly safe with them.
10/10 would recommend to anyone, in fact I’m hoping to return later this year ☺️

Dear kittkittkitt,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The first general impression that this hotel leaves is the positive energy and liveliness throughout the day and evening, which is extremely nice. I am very pleased with the choice of food, the theme of the dishes through the different types of restaurants. Personally, I mostly eat fresh fish grilled and I really didn't miss that, it was on the menu almost every day. I will especially remember the fruit tarts that are mostly served in the morning, maybe you could offer them during lunch or dinner. They are much juicier and tastier than the other cakes you offer the most (spongecake is dry, I especially don't like the fact that artificial colors are used a lot). Certainly the choice is such that everyone can find adequate food for themselves (meat, vegetables, fish, vegetables, fruits, soup ...). The staff is very kind and accommodating to help at all times. I would especially praise the animation on the beach, they have very interesting daily programs (volleyball, Olympics, foam party), they are very agile but measured enough not to bore people, I think they have found the right measure that suits people.
Things that I did not like in hotel :
Beach by the sea:
Sun loungers on the beach are in very poor condition, they are very uncomfortable (without sponges) and useless because you can't sunbathe on your stomach. For me personally, the beach is the most important part of the holiday, which was a big disappointment in this case. Water in the sea is mostly muddy due to the waves.The water is very dirty, maybe because the hotel is closer to the city center. I stayed at the hotel in the period from 21-27.05.2022 and all the time on the beach work was being done, a concrete drill was heard all day which was more than irritating. Such works should be performed during the winter when there are much fewer guests in the hotel and on the beach.
Fitness center:
I have to praise that the gym is very nicely equipped with a large number of exercise equipment. In some parts of the day it is so hot that it is very difficult to exercise. Cooling fans have been installed in several places, but that does not help, the temperature should be reduced through air conditions. I was very disappointed that you do not have towels in the gym that are used by practitioners, because part of the exercises are done on the floor or on devices on which it is necessary to put a towel beforehand. It is not at all pleasant for me to sit or lie down on a device that was previously used by someone very sweaty, it is not hygienic at all.
Evening program:
Children's disco is held on the terrace next to the main restaurant. It would be a much more pleasant dinner for me to listen to a guitar in the background instead of a kinder disco. In most hotels, the practice is for animators to walk through the restaurant, gather the children and take them to a stage away from the restaurant to play kinder disco with them. Even if you don't have small children you can't avoid a kinder disco.
Bars:
The service at the bars is poor because most employees are not adequately trained for the job. A good and quality cocktail can be obtained only in the lobby bar where professional bartenders are employed, but most guests spend the least time in the lobby. I suggest that there is at least one educated bartender in each bar.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dragana V

Dear 970draganav,
Thank you for your constructive comments, which we consider a gift that will help us improve our work and work on an area that needs improvement.
We are sorry to read that your stay did not meet all of your expectations. We have taken note of your comments and informed our management.
Kindly note that we always strife to improve and enhance our job in order to provide a consistent and high service for all our guests.
Finally, we look forward that you might give us in future once more a chance to show you the true hospitality of Mamlouk Palace.
Best wishes,
Customer Experience and Quality Department

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was very good, the hotel is beautiful. In the room every day was purity. The staff is very kind and helpful. Everyone smiled. I really enjoyed this holiday. The programs were varied. I loved the many dances and the guys who take responsibility for entetarment. So thank you for everything ☺️❤️ I wolud love to go back.

Dear Martuusskkaa,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our 4th time back here and I'm never disappointed the staff are friendly and amazing nothing is too much bother for them . Ahmed Salah down at the beach bar is one in a million and you won't have an empty glass when he's on duty . If you are thinking of going to Hurghada seriously think about trying here , you won't be disappointed

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 662gazs,