US$99
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$228
US$179
Dawar El Omda(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$76
US$163
US$148
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$112
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$224
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfew minutes walksingle roomsmall hotelprivate beachbuffet styleroom servicemarinagadreceptionsea
Reviewed 11 August 2015

i and my family have been in this hotel 3 times before and we love it big rooms and lovely services very near new marina and shopping areas
thank you. we have booked with them as well for our friends and they never let us down you are always respected and nice smile from the staff and the management

Room Tip: upper floors if available you will have a sea view room but even without view you get a big room with private bathroom
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I booked this hotel because of a cheap Internet offer.
I booked a single room for 9 days w/half board
and 12 days w/breakfast.
Food was poor quality, small quantity laid out on buffet and no variety.
Always feeling watched how much I take on my plate.
I ask for a glass of water one day, after I found out it was from the tap.
I got sick for two days with diarrhea.

Unfriendly workers, not feeling welcome, always looking for tips.
No tips, no service.

Since there was a garbage dumping site in front of the hotel, there
where mosquitoes in the room every night, no window screens.
It wasn't possible to sit outside on balcony or terrace because of that.
Some days there was no water supply.
They should fumigate the area to avoid the mosquitoes, but is is
probably too expensive for them

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 July 2015

Me and my friend stayed at golden rose for a couple of nights in May this year. We booked it because of the reasonable price and because of the location just a few minutes walk from the new marina.

We were allowed to check in early in the morning with no extra fee which was great! The room was huge and we had a balcony where we sometimes enjoyed a cold beer (which you can buy from the reception for a fair price- another great thing). The rooms were cleaned every day during our stay, there was nothing to complain about!

You get beach tickets for free in the reception. We went to Papas beach club (3-4 minutes walk) but there was also another beach to where they offered tickets as well. However the receptionists recommended Papas. Papas beach club is great for people who want a relaxed place where you want to take some sun, swim in the pool and drink something. Unfortunately the beach itself isnt very clean but you can enter the sea without too much trouble. If you like beach life I totally recommend to take a cab or a walk to some of the local beaches around though; much cleaner, longer beach and just a few pounds in entrance.:)

During our stay we tried the included breakfast which was alright, but unfortunately we didnt get the chance to enjoy it on the teracce since it was closed during all of our stay.It seemed like the perfect place to chill out in the afternoons as well as in the early mornings so this was quite a dissapointment. Also there was no Wifi coverage in the room, so for using the wifi we had to sit in the small reception area/lobby. For this the teracce would have been great.

However all in all our stay at Golden Rose was good and for travellers with a small budget who still cares for the room standard and location I absolutely recommend it.

Room Tip: With a room on one of the higher floors you'll have a nice view over the marina and the sea :)
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank nereyegidelim
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Just rayed it be before and as we said what you need in hurghada if you are young or mid aged or even older you will get over I'm that hotel nice food very close to beach and marina promenade shopping area restaurants and bars
You will always have comfort and value for money.
So if hotel is rated 7.2 out of ten by most visitors which I believe it should have 9 out of 10 because you will have very cheap room but big nice clean and staff that are so nice and helpful really good
Go on book it and you will never regret it

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ham B
Reviewed 6 June 2015

That's my third stay there, the only reasons I keep coming are the good value for the money!
One of the cheapest clean hotels that you can find in Hurghada , If your looking for a fancy stay , this is not the place for you.
However if your are an adventurer traveler , planning to spend all your day out diving , doing some safari, That's the place for you.
Rooms are clean , spacious , good AC "a little noisy but okay" , food is slightly below average, but again that's the best you can get for what your paying.
The Staff are very friendly , Noura at the reception can help you to arrange cheap trips and activities

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo