5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$232
JAZUS$209
PricelineUS$209
2,946 results
All reviews beach restaurant warm pool excellent hotel main restaurant the oriental restaurant kids club german guests amazing beach super hotel fish a la carte coral reef pool side relaxing holiday restaurant staff animation team plenty of sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

Very nice, professional and friendly staff at the restaurant. Good food from the best Chef, hé makes the shrimps, burgers and a la carte food. Cocktails and service from poolbar crew is super. We had a great time, Thank you all!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Makadi Beach, General Manager at Iberotel Makadi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2022

Dear Guest,

thank you for spending your holiday in our lovely Iberotel Makadi Beach and for taking time to rate our hotel that positive. My team and I would like to thank you for your valued and honest feedback about your stay. It's a pleasure for us to hear, that you felt comfortable and welcome with us and had a pleasant vacation in our hotel. You have provided us with great motivation and we will try to improve ourselves always to keep our service on the highest possible standard. We also took a note about your critical feedback and we will work on it to also improve these points in the future. We wish you and your family all the best and we hope to get the chance to welcome you again at our hotel very soon.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 10 August 2022

The best holiday i ever had. Super people , delicious food . The activites like atv on the safari . The rooms very clean. I love the pools and the beach . Very good service here . I will come back in the next holiday with my friends and family.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Makadi Beach, General Manager at Iberotel Makadi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Dear Gabriela,

Guest Relations

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

Perfect, quick service, special order delivered the same day. Haroun Dr was very helpful and professional. Thank you for your service. I'm sure I'll be back again. short distance from Iberotel Hotel. Open 24h/7.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Makadi Beach, General Manager at Iberotel Makadi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending your holiday in our lovely Iberotel Makadi Beach and for taking time to rate our hotel. My team and I would like to thank you for your valued and more as positive feedback. It's a pleasure for us to hear, that you felt comfortable and welcome with us and had a pleasant vacation in our hotel. You have provided us with great motivation and we will try to improve ourselves always to keep our service on the highest possible standard. We wish you a good time and we hope to welcome you again at our hotel soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

Last week was our first visit to this beautiful resort. I really wanna take the chance to thank everyone who works at Iberotel Makadi Beach who made our stay pretty exceptional.
The staff were genuinely friendly and professional. The resort was generally cozy and spotless.

The food was exquisite. Every single dish showed absolute passion for food and the cuisine varieties were astonishing.
I applaud the chefs, the dishes were pieces of art.

Special thanks to everyone behind the scenes, starting with the room service, gardeners, cleaners, drivers and of course the one-of-a-kind waiters and servers in restaurants and at the beach.

Special thanks from my kids.
We all had a blast and will come back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Makadi Beach, General Manager at Iberotel Makadi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Reviewed 23 June 2022

This is our first visit to Iberotel. The hotel has exceeded our expectations. From the first step to the hotel will see the smile on the faces of everyone in the hotel and everyone trying to help.

Reception (Khaled and Mina) made the check in very smooth and they were following up with me during the vacation if there is anything they can do to make it better

Resturant: the food varieties and quality is exceptional and waiters are trying to help and offer you (Baraka, Hesham in main restaurant, amazing chef in main restaurant) and Mahmoud at the pool resturant is amazing. Honestly all stuff are amazing

Room service (rooms 4112 and 4113) Mahmoud was doing great job and offering to clean the room daily or asking if we need any help and used to make shapes with towels on the beds

Pools are very clean and nice

Beach is good but not the best

Daily show at night that we enjoyed with different theme every day.

Overall it is obvious that behind this, there is a good management that lead to this

I highly recommend this hotel because of the service

I am still in the hotel for the rest of the week and will update the review if I find anything else

Trip type: Travelled with family
Makadi Beach, General Manager at Iberotel Makadi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022