13 people are viewing this hotel
US$272
Free cancellation until 01/10/22
US$303
Free cancellation until 02/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$237
Hotels.comUS$303
PricelineUS$273
ZenHotels.comUS$388
3,382 results
All reviews west wing beach bar pavilion restaurant fish red rocks cool box superior room sea view other hotels animation team soft drinks the reefs octopus the hotel shop marine life great holiday front row
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022

One of the best hotels l have ever visited
Though it's only four stars but really it's much better than many five star hotels
Firstly ,secondly, thirdly the staff they are really wonderful every one does their best to make guests happy
Mr mohmed in the reception
Mr Ramadan ,samih , mohmed in the pool bar
The men in the reception bar are wonderful
I can't remember all their names
But I still remember their smile, hospitality, eagerness to help, kindness and their friendly spirit
I am really confused how fort has collected all the best men I have ever met
Fort's men are well chosen they are working like soldiers just to make us happy
It is beyond my expectations
It's an experience I hope I will repeat . I recommend visiting

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank rafikt582
Guest Relations, Guest Services / Front Office at Fort Arabesque Resort, Spa & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2022

Dear Rafikt ,
greeting from fort arabesque ,
This very extensive and detailed review. We are satisfied that we have met your expectations and . it’s our goal to provide high quality and service . We are pleased to hear that you, as our guest, had such a lovely holiday in our hotel and we hope to meet you again as our guest. Once again, many thanks. We look forward to your next visit and hope to welcome you back to Fort Arabesque in the near future. Until then we remain with sunny greetings from Makai Bay

Guest relations

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

BEST TIME OF MY LIFE. everyone was so nice and welcoming I definitely want to go again. The entertainment was amazing and different every night so we always had something to do. There were so many activities during the day as well and the beach was right outside it was beautiful.

Date of stay: August 2022

Dear Maddi ,
Greeting from fort arabesque ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are satisfied that we have met your expectations
We are looking forward to your next visit.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 5 August 2022

such a good hotel staff were amazing and on top of everything all the time the entertainment staff were amazing and always had us entertained one of my best holidays momo, zizo, lukas, khalid we’re so friendly and always made me and my mum laugh.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations, Guest Services / Front Office at Fort Arabesque Resort, Spa & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Dear valued guest,

First of all, we would like to seize the opportunity and thank you for a review about your recent stay spent here with us in Fort Arabesque .
We are impatiently looking forward to host you again, please consider Fort your home away from home.

With best regards,
Guest Relations Service

Reviewed 4 August 2022

Well what can i say im so sad to be home This hotel was amazing i loved it the staff were amazing they are a absolute credit to this hotel nothing was to much for them they are super friendly so caring bedroom was always spotlessly cleaned always cleaners in reception...toilets...beach area etc etc and we'll the entertainment team were incredible im missing them all so much if it wasn't for these guys I'd have been lost they made our holiday there...there was always something going on to keep you entertained...khaleed he's got some moves on the dance floor lol very sweet guy...lukas so sweet and always chatting to us...momo so funny made us laugh everyday always playing with his hair haha...zizo also he's got some moves also dressed up as a woman which had me and my daughter in stitches 1 night we miss you guys so much can't wait till we can afford to come back to this hotel we loved our time here the staff there made our holiday thankyou fort arabesque it was amazing from start to finish ❤️

Dear Claireutd ,

We truly appreciate your review regarding your holiday experience here at Fort Arabesque. We are delighted to acknowledge that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do highly appreciate your lovely comments regarding our outstanding staff, delicious food and hotel facilities in general.

Our target is to satisfy all our guests needs and to exceed expectations whenever possible. Indeed, it is a great pleasure to know that our teams have managed to create a truly nice holiday experience for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again and hope you will find a second home here.

Warmest regards,
Guest Relations Service

Reviewed 4 August 2022

It was the best vacation I've ever had. It was very beautiful there. Everything pleasant, especially the animators - Mumu, Lukas, Mariam, Reham, Mark, Zizo, Anna, Miro, Khaled. They were very kind and had a wonderful show. The beach was gorgeous! I hope to go there again!!

Dear Vanessam ,

Thank you for taken the time to review our Hotel on TripAdvisor.

Guest Relations