Particularly at the price, we got a twin-room at Savoy [during low-season], it was a treat. Stayed there for three days in January.
Well-maintained rooms, pools and beaches, splendid breakfast.
Very friendly staff. Our special thanks to Magdy & Mohammad Ahmad, Concierge.
I lost my Iphone as well as camera out there in the town; both did whatever they could to help me out. Shukran!!
Just outside at Soho Square you have almost everything, though with a side-effect that sometimes you don’t leave the hotel area, missing other parts of Sharm and Sinai Peninsula.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh