“A freaky experience, worth the tickling”
Review of Fish Cure Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fish Cure Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish cure is the first fish pedicure in EGYPT, A must do when in sharm, Experience the amazing sensation of more than 300 Garra Rufa fish hovering around your feet nibbling your dead skin after a day on the beach, Best hygiene level world wide. not to be believed when in Egypt, We change water after every treatment and not just filter it. It's an experience you should never miss.
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I discovered this place towards the end of my 5 week diving holiday in Sharm, by which time my feet had truly taken a battering. Sitting high up, dangling my feet in an aquarium and having teeny fish chomp away wasn't the kind of pedicure I was used to. At first, when you dip your feet in, it feels incredibly freaky, however within minutes you get used to the tickling and if you let yourself completely go can experience an incredibly relaxing sensation.
The place was very hygenic and the owner was very helpful and informative. Fish spa is worth the experience, I just wish I has discovered it earlier in my stay.

1  Thank ScubaNush

Reviewed 7 August 2011

Thought that this idea was a little strange but was amazed at the strange sensation and even more amazed at how smooth my feet felt afterwards!

Defintaly worth a try when you are in sharm and good value for money!

Certainly better than paying a lot more money for very unprofessional people to give you a pedicure - the fish get to all the right spots!!

1  Thank Habibti2200
Reviewed 20 June 2011

WOW, I had my first ever fish pedicure, here in Sharm el Sheikh!!!!!!!!!!!
I was very excited to try out this unusual pedicure treatment which involves plunging feet into a tank full of Garra Rufa fish which then suck dead skin. The Fish Cure Spa have high standard, the crystal clearness of the water, no fishy smell! The nibbling doesn't hurt at all and actually pleasant and very relaxing! It's quite tickly but in a nice way! I can't wait till next visit!
You should try it! I totally recommend it! The fish are so cute!

4  Thank Elenn_9
Reviewed 18 June 2011

I love the idea, it was my first time to try, very relaxing, very nice place to relax and enjoy

4  Thank Samuraisushisharm