“not hygenic”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fish Cure Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish cure is the first fish pedicure in EGYPT, A must do when in sharm, Experience the amazing sensation of more than 300 Garra Rufa fish hovering around your feet nibbling your dead skin after a day on the beach, Best hygiene level world wide. not to be believed when in Egypt, We change water after every treatment and not just filter it. It's an experience you should never miss.
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Some of my medical friends tell me this can be a source of infection and spread desieases like hepititus a and b and god only knows what else, avoid.

1  Thank Ceri j

Reviewed 3 November 2011

I am living in Sharm and heard about this new style of pedicure by many friends. I wanted to try and really don't regret it !

Very funny experience, nice sensation and your feet are so soft after ! Really worth to try it and I will do it again without hesitation !

Very welcoming staff over there and clean place as they change the water after every client, and give you a lot of healthy rules to follow !

Very very nice !!

2  Thank JuGeo1706
Reviewed 25 October 2011

When I first heard about this new thing "fish pedicure" I said not in a million years, I wont put my feet in one tank with small fish around me eating my dead skin....took me few seconds then I started enjoying the experience..it was so cool that I did it several times afterwards. A ticklish feeling, relaxing and worth trying. The results were the final surprise for me. did not believe that this tinny fish can do such a good job!!!
I loved fish pedicure and will keep repeating this experience over and over" became fish friendly"..:)..it is worth every minute of it.

5  Thank Suzikana
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Firstly, thanks to trip advisor for even making me aware of this place!

It is quite hard to find, as none of the locals or hotels etc know about it. Me and my girlfriend tried finding it for 3 days, every time we went to old market.

Eventually we found it, on the west side of tiran mall just opposite the 'city centre' sign in old market.

You will not be disappointed with the experience! The guy who runs it really knows his stuff, and his english is incredible. You get 20 mins for 150 egyptian pounds i think, so it isn't the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, and you certainly won't be disappointed.

Sadly, if you have just shaved your legs and/or have loads of insect bites it isn't recommended, and you might be feeling a little disappointed as you won't be allowed the pedicure as it affects the fish.

All in all a absolute must in sharm, if you can find it!!

3  Thank Ricky M
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I discovered this place towards the end of my 5 week diving holiday in Sharm, by which time my feet had truly taken a battering. Sitting high up, dangling my feet in an aquarium and having teeny fish chomp away wasn't the kind of pedicure I was used to. At first, when you dip your feet in, it feels incredibly freaky, however within minutes you get used to the tickling and if you let yourself completely go can experience an incredibly relaxing sensation.
The place was very hygenic and the owner was very helpful and informative. Fish spa is worth the experience, I just wish I has discovered it earlier in my stay.

1  Thank ScubaNush