My husband & I stayed for a week 11-18 Feb 2012. We stayed on a B&B basis as we wanted to explore the surrounding area & restaurants. Breakfast buffet has something to please everyone & the coffee is immediately brought to you & replenished at your table before you even ask!
The hotel is immaculate & I have to say that we have never stayed in a hotel anywhere & found all of the staff so obliging.All our needs were met, the staff are 100% customer focused & the pool guy Ahmed was amazing-even coming around to us all daily to clean everyone's sunglasses when we were at the pool-an amazing, respectful, polite & helpful guy-as were all of the staff the whole time.
The location is ideal if you want to be away from the hustle & bustle of Na'ama bay which is a 15 minute taxi ride away.-don't pay more than E40 for a taxi though outside the hotel-you will need to barter before you get in & agree the total amount according to the number of passengers also!!
The only thing to be aware of is that there are a LOT of steps in the complex as there are many "tiers" of accomodations-this may not be ideal for the medically/orthopaedically challenged or people with babies/tots in buggies.
We will definitely recommend this hotel & will be more than happy to return-thanks to the fabulous customer service & care we received on our stay-thanks to you all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance