The Domina Coral Bay Oasis is part of a huge complex consiting of numerous hotels as well as privately owened units within the complex. We travelled in January 2012. To be fair it wasn't the worst holiday we have ever had but certainly wasn't the best either. As with previous reviews we found being anything but Russian, Ukranian or Italian meant you were in a minority, athough this did not spoil our holiday. We felt that the hotel was not geared up for All Inclusive - although they advertised 5 bars, only one stayed open until midnight. This was esssentailly a beach bar and very chilly at night, which made it uncomfortable. There was a lovely bar in the main hotel which was off limits to AI residents. The same could be said about the resturants. We had a communal main eating area, which was fine, but across the complex numerous other eateries were available all at a high price.
The complex was very clean and tidy, rooms made up every day and staff friendly, it was just a shame about lack of facilities.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Domina Coral Bay Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Resort Casino
- Coral El Resort Sea Sharm Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Resort