Lowest prices for your stay
US$85
Snaptravel
Hotels.com
US$85
Expedia.comUS$85
TravelocityUS$85
Orbitz.comUS$85
All reviews el salvador food service beach bar day pass front office beach front nice beach lush jungle spoke english star rating caged animals breakfast included mar pools habitat ocean hammocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

Food is excellent and tasty, prices very reasonable, place is clean, all staff is very kind and friendly. The beach is aawesome, drinks are great.New, updated and clean bathrooms. Totally recommended.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 7 March 2020

The hotel was super kid friendly. My kids had a great time. The whole family enjoyed it. I loved the SUPER FRIENDLY STAFF. Not sure if anyone spoke english, because I spoke spanish to them.

I did have to go out to look for other types of meals-the food was ok- not super great, and they are very, very strict on you bringing food/beverages from outside.

The rooms are good sizes-the sheets and bathroom towels are and look a bit older-but nothing bad at all. For the price.

The night time lighting around the hotel is beautiful. Hammocks everywhere to relax.

Security is available 24/7 and by far the BEST SECURITY TEAM THEY HAVE!

The front office, cleaning, restaurant personnel are also THE BEST AND FRIENDLIEST EVER!!!!

I will be returning to this place-its awesome! A few improvements-which they seem to be making also-but its a very family oriented place!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2019

The only reason I am giving 2 stars is because the majority of the staff was very friendly and attentive. If this was not the case I would give it 0 stars. On many occasions I witnessed the security guards, in blue shirts, abusing stray dogs on the beach, hitting them with large sticks. Being an animal lover it was not something I felt comfortable watching while I was trying to relax on the beach. They do not seem to have animal experts who take care of the animals on site. One of the macaws seemed distressed and had almost completely plucked out all his feathers, but none of the staff seemed to care. If you are against seeing caged animals (monkeys in particular) do not come here. The rooms need some updating and the food service is extremely slow. Really wish I would have stayed elsewhere for my last 2 days in El Salvador. I would not be returning, and would not be recommending this hotel to anyone.

Reviewed 21 December 2019

We also stayed here with our group after a Habitat for Humanity build. What an amazing oasis this is! As soon as you enter the doorway, you are transported to another world - cool lush jungle vegetation, 4 immaculate pools, birds, hammocks in every nook and cranny, very eclectic art......everything that you could possible need for relaxation.Our room was very large and although it opened out onto one of the pools, it was very quiet inside the room and the bed was comfortable. Despite the entry below, none of our group had oceanside rooms, but that didn't matter because the interior area was so spectacular. We were there on a weekend when the resort is busy with day visitors, but due to its unique design, it never seemed noisy or crowded. The staff always had huge smiles on their faces and were very polite and attentive. Meals were good and the pre-ordering process was not difficult. Across the road in front of the main building is a beach bar, dining area and beach deck with sun beds (& a bonfire to sit around at night on the weekend). The beach is stunning, although the waves are very strong and there is a riptide a short way out. The highlight of our visit was releasing sea turtles into the ocean. Loved every minute !

1  Thank trubrit7
Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed there with our habitat for humanity group. Staff and service were gracious and very helpful. Accommodations were amazing. Food was delicious. Got to release baby turtles back to the sea everyday. Beach is breathtaking! I would most certainly stay here again.