“Went twice in two days!”
Review of Seed to Sprout

Seed to Sprout
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This place is awesome! My friend is vegan and I was on a mission to make sure she could eat things other than salad and pasta on our girls getaway. We found this place and we were both impressed! She was practically in tears thrilled with the menu and as a carnivore I found it delicious as well. Their menu offers a variety of options including desserts and their staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. We enjoyed it so much we came back the next day. A healthy clear conscious meal at a reasonable price? Who could say no to that?

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped to pick up a gift certificate for a vegan friend (based on reviews). Ordered an avocado sandwich with lettuce and tomato. Really good and very fresh. Want to come back and try some shakes and more food. Great for vegan or anyone that appreciates a fresh veggie meal.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Every meal I've had at Seed to Sprout has been the best meal ever. They are constantly on point - especially with how impressed our non-vegan friends and family are when we go there. I could not recommend Seed to Sprout enough, they are PERFECTION!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Have been wanting to go here for quite some time, as someone who is 99.9 percent veg, I sometimes struggle with ideas/options for breakfasts, lunches, dinners. I had an awesome tofu scramble with kale and potatoes along with one of their juices. I really liked a lot of what I was reading on the menu and can't wait to go back and try more. I also left with a container of their awesome homemade coconut butter. Delicious. We were hoping for some of the rice bowls they feature on the website for lunch, but it seems they only work off their brunch menu on the weekends. That made it a little difficult for my gf who is not strictly veg/vegan, but she had pancakes she enjoyed as well.

On the pricey side but very busy in there, constant flow of people which made the service a little lax. There was one girl taking care of every single table and we had to ask a random (new) bus boy? for waters, and the glasses were filthy ..one we couldn't drink out of. With that said, everything else was great and would like to go back again soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Best vegan place around! I love the sandwiches, juices and raw peanut butter cup. Food is delicious!