Korovesi Sunshine Villas(Savusavu)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$296
US$173
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Naveria Heights Lodge(Savusavu)(Great Value!)
US$105
Emaho Sekawa Resort(Savusavu)
US$909
US$769
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$892/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$65
US$55
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewskava bowlhorseback ridingbowling alleyfilogolf simulatortony robbinsdive shopour honeymoonair hockeydream housecouples massageheaven on earthblow holescuba divingother guestsfrench champagnebest feature
Reviewed 11 July 2011

I just returned from my honeymoon at Namale resort from the LA Area. EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING! If you are traveling from LA it's a short 10 hour flight to Nadi and then a 1hour puddle jumper to Savu Savu! Everything was amazing and literally they hold your hand once you get off the plane. I suggest using Fijivacations.com to book your trip, the girls will help with any questions or concerns. I also suggest getting travel insurance because there were a few couples that lost a day due to canceled flights. ONCE at Namale all sense of the outside world quickly disappears. There isn't a dull moment and the staff there is just top notch. If you are looking for five star dining this isn't your place, but if you are looking to have the time of your lives in a romantic arena with good food, GO HERE! We saw a few of the other resorts like Koro Sun, and while we only stopped by, we knew as soon as we walked on the property we made the right choice. While there we got dive certified and the Dive Shop was our 2nd Bure. Emosi, Sam, Paul, Abi, and the other guys that work there became our new friends. There is something for everone if you are outside people, and if not the spa and romantic spots are just as enjoyable! If you are thinking about Fiji for a honeymoon or anniversary THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!!!!!! I would suggest checking to see if there will be a Tony Robbins Seminar while you ar elooking to go, and if possible avoid those weeks. They tend not to be too bothersome or disruptive, but when we first arrived there were 5 other couples, and by the end of the week there were 60 people needing help. It didn't AT ALL distract from our enjoyment, but the staff was noticable busier! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! WE ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT WHEN WE CAN GO BACK AND WE'VE BEEN HOME 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The villas are incredible but we got upgraded twice during our stay. If you don't plant to spend much time, the ocean views are great
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank raeholmes8484
Reviewed 2 July 2011

From the moment we arrived until the day that we left we were completely catered too...The staff all knew our name from day one and knew which bure we belonged to when we would get in the bula cart...we were fortunate to stay in Totoka and Duavata...both with are very different but we loved them both...each had great views!!...no matter where you were at on any given day the staff would make sure you were taken care of...lunch on the beach ok!! breakfast lunch dinner in your room, waterfall, blowhole deck, hanging bed ..done..what ever where you want they will come to you...this must be the last place on earth where the people are so warm, kind and genuine..they are not being nice to you because its their job.. it feels like they truely welcome you into their lives and hearts...we asked one of the workers where they go one vacation or holiday as they would call it and she said "why go anywhere we are always on holiday and we live in paradise..Ive never left the island and have no desire too"...enough said...the resort is spacious and definatly not commercialized which is why we chose to come here..if you are looking for white sandy beaches and the glitz of a Sandals then this is not the place for you...if you are looking for a quiet down to earth get away where there is no clocks or alarms..Fiji Time..with the drumming on the Lali to let you know its dinner time and just about everything that you can think of doing here is included...how we miss the sound of the ocean in our Bure at nite and the singing of the Kava boys..the excitement of the Village Meke dances...it was great to even see some of the staff participating with their villages entertainment..each day something new to see,taste and experience..when we got off the plane back in US and all the smiling faces and "BULAS" were gone reality set in...why cant everyone be happy like the people in Fiji...it didnt matterwhat kinda day someone was having weather it was on the resort or in the town or in the village everyone was so eager to wave and say "bula"..such a warm culture which i desire each day and hold close to my heart till we return again!!! Vinanka Namale and Fiji for making our first trip out of the US our most memorable experience of our lives!!

Room Tip: Try eating at all the different locations!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank celenabella
Reviewed 21 June 2011

She said YES!!!! Namale was breath taking from the moment we got there till the moment we had to tear ouselves away. Everyone helped make our proposal moment so incredible. Vinaka!!! Picture a Moonlight Majic Spa treatment overlooking the ocean, being pampered beyond imagine, then a strole back to dinner that was execially prepaired on a lower deck. Management hiding just waiting to take all the pictures we needed, the guests wittnessing and the staff (now friends) leading us down a path of flower pedals to our secluded dinner table overlooking the ocean. Champaine waiting and a totaly unsuspecting future fiance being led to this incredibly romantic setting. When the moment was just right and the staff, management and guests waiting. Down on my knee I go, placing that ring on her finger as she agrees to be my wife. The most memorable part was everyone eagerly looking on just wondering what the answer was. SHE SAID YES!!!!! Much to the applause of everyone. Just imagine how special she felt for the rest of the time at Namale!! WOW, but it didn't end there, They had specially prepaired our bure with flowers and pedals and a bubble bath to die for including candles and of coarse more champaine. The rest of the pampering was just out of this world from the point we got there until the point of departure. Today we are still in heaven, remenessing over and over. WE WILL BE BACK!!!!! Everyone is so accomidating, just request it. Nobody knows what the word NO means. Everyone is so friendly it is something that the rest of the world should live by. ENJOY

Room Tip: We stayed in Nanise, but everyone looked awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fiances
Reviewed 26 May 2011

I am still day dreaming and reliving every aspect of my journey and stay to the most romantic "spoil me Fiji style" place I know in existence today. Tony Robbins did us all a tremendous favor in dreaming and then eloquently creating this world of refined romance for those of us fortunate enough to be able to experience this fairytale land of natural wonders . I truly now know what the term "pure Fiji" means. This place ignites all the senses, in all forms and celebrates "you" as the most honored guest while the Fijian culture and it's people embrace, entertain, accommodate, and do every thing within their power to enhance your stay and create a memory so extraordinary that you will be desperate to return. Guess what, it worked!!!! My boyfriend and I vowed to return one day , maybe even as an authentic honeymoon couple this time, and asked that our departing stone masterpiece be placed somewhere very special to revisit on our return. In parting, a "very special thank you" to the new management team of Bill and Nowdla & Family. They took exceptional care of us and our needs. We look forward to seeing them upon our return as well.
Bula Vinaka, Shelly & Joe

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShellyRPV
Reviewed 22 May 2011

My husband and I, along with my in-laws spent 7 nights 8 days at Namale Resort and Spa. Let me say that it was an amazing, life-changing experience. Not only are the accommodations incredible, the staff is so friendly, and by the end of your stay they become family! We stayed in the Bula Bure, which is breath-taking! The atmosphere is so relaxing, and the views are like nothing I've seen before. The food is delicious and they offer a big variety. Don't miss out on the spa. I got the fusion massage, and it felt great! All the staff are so accommodating, and they all strive to learn your name. I highly reccomend this resort, and we are definitely looking to go back. It is pricey, but worth every penny!

• Stayed: March 2011