I will start my review saying we have been to Fiji many times over the last 11 years and have spent our visits staying at Denarau and various islands through the Mamanuca region.
This year I was celebrating my 50th birthday and our 25th wedding anniversary so were looking for something different.
Well we found it at Namale Resort. The resort is on Fiji's second largest island and requires a domestic flight from Nadi but believe me when I say it was well worth it.
We found Namale to be a perfect balance of the beautiful Fijian people and hospitality with 5 star luxury.
This is a very romantic place where you could do as little or as much as you want and see other guests only when you wanted to..
There is golf, water sports,excursions and the snorkelling is awesome. The village performances every second evening was beautiful and always put a smile on our face.
The staff were fantastic from the booking process, management, bula song, reception, water sports, spa, restaurant and bar, special eating locations, house keeping, room service through to the moce song when we were leaving.
We only spent 7 days at Namale but we left feeling like we were leaving our Fijian family.
Vinaka vakalevu (thank you very much)
Sota Tale (see you again)
All the best
Anthony and Cherie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 16 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Namale Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale Resort & Spa Fiji/Savusavu