We spent a night here before going to Moorea. Overall the hotel was very nice and it has a beautiful infinity pool.
Our front desk agent could have been a little nicer. She seemed annoyed that we tried to check in early questioning if our travel agent had told us that check in wasn't until 4pm (yes lady, but we just came on a red eye trip from the US!). Everyone else at the front desk, the bellman and the pool boy were really nice though.
To our surprise, the lobby didn't have AC? And the location wasn't the best. We walked around for a place to eat and everything was at least a 15-minute walk (there are no sidewalks, so you just walk on the grass next to the road). We took a cab to the roulottes/Downtown area and it wasn't cheap, and a good 20+ minute ride.
Overall, it's a nice property, but not a 5-star paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti