My wife and I just got back from our Honeymoon to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora last night. This hotel was our first stop. We stayed in Tahiti our first night.
First, let me say that if you are coming all the way to French Polynesia, skip Tahiti. This hotel was ok, but we were bored in Tahiti and there are much nicer places to go. This hotel was fine, more than fine actually.... It was a nice hotel by normal standards. But this is French Polynesia, and nice just doesn't cut it here. The hotel was clean and had a nice infinity pool. Beautiful actually and I got some great pics of the pool area and a curious crab.
So there is nothing wrong with the hotel really. It is just that we were eager to move on to bigger and better places and so we felt we wasted a night in Tahiti. We were also quite bored here as there are limited amenities and it is not all that close to anything. I will say that the dinner at the restaurant in the hotel was great, maybe the best we had in FP. The breakfast was mediocre at best (we had the included breakfast buffet).
Hope this helps, if I missed anything or if you have any questions, please message me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti promises to be the premier Papeete resort for business and leisure travelers alike, offering 121 guest rooms ranging from rooms to multi-bedroom duplex suites and Manava Suites. Consistent with the South Pacific Management portfolio and decorated by Tahitian architect/designer Bruno Hervochon, all guestrooms will reflect authentic Polynesian decor, while still offering contemporary amenities and the comfort of home. With state-of-the-art technology and in-suite kitchen quarters, each room offer a luxurious, well-appointed home base for travelers of all kinds, from business travelers staying for a week, to leisure travelers en route to the outer islands. The resort encompasses five separate buildings, with the first housing the reception area, restaurant, meeting rooms and 12 guest rooms, and the additional four housing 109 suites on 3 floors. In addition, the resort features two bars, a restaurant, a fitness centre, a spa & beauty centre and the island’s largest infinity swimming pool facing the lagoon and nearby island of Moorea. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti is located in the island’s northwestern region, in the community of Punaauia, conveniently located five minutes from Faa’a International Airport and ten minutes from the city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Manava Suite Resort Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manava Suite Resort Tahiti Hotel Punaauia
- Manava Suite Hotel Tahiti